Chapter 118: Cash In a Favor

A/N: By the way, if any of you are wondering which Rick I'm using; I'm using the comic book Rick. So he has one arm.

It had been a day since you arrived at Alexandria. They set you up at a nice temporary house. You told Rick about the Foundation, the Skinners, Clementine and AJ, Jack, and the New Frontier. Rick said that he's gonna call a meeting for all of the community leaders.

You and Anna are waiting for everyone in a church. The church acts a town hall, same as the church at the New Frontier.

You hear the roar of a tiger, causing you and Anna to look at the door. The leaders start walking in. King Ezekiel has a chained tiger named Shiva.

A/N: I like Shiva, so she gets to live.

They all gather around a table. Shiva lays down next to where King Ezekiel stands.

Rick: Alright--I've called you all here because we need to discuss an issue Y/N and his settlement are having.

Maggie: What kind of issue?

Ezekiel: Walkers, bandits?

Rick: Hunters. Brutal hunters. They call themselves the Skinners.

Maggie and Ezekiel look at each other. They look back at Rick.

Ezekiel: What can we do to help?

You: We need as much support as we can get. That includes manpower, firearms--

Maggie: Woah, woah, woah...

You all look at Maggie.

Maggie: We don't know this settlement. How do we know it's not a trap?

Anna: We're good people. We don't go around hurting other communities. The New Frontier'll also be assisting us.

Maggie: The New Frontier?

Maggie looks at you.

Maggie: Aren't those the people who kidnapped you and Andrea, and locked you in Wellington?

You: They're different now. It's run by friend Javi. They can help all of your communities as well.

Rick: Maggie, Y/N has been a great help to our communities--I know he's trust worthy.

You: Thank you, Rick.

Ezekiel: This child freed my kingdom--I see no reason why I shouldn't repay him.

You look at Maggie.

You: If you won't listen to us, then maybe you should listen to Paul. He knows me. He helped us in the siege.

Maggie leans her hands on the table and looks down. She sighs.

You: All we're asking for is a chance... Please.

She looks up at you.

Maggie: ...You have our support.

You smile.

Rick: We each send in three-hundred men. We have them all equipped with firearms.

Anna: That's nine-hundred people!

Rick smirks.

Rick: We're big communities.

Rick holds out his hand for a handshake and you accept it.

You: Thank you, Rick.

He smiles.

Rick: It's the least we could do. You'll always be admired here.