Chapter 122: Blood

You and Clem are just standing there in shock.

Vince: That's right. Now you remember me. You people wanna know who this guy is?! This guy killed my best friend in cold blood.

Everyone looks at you.

Vince: A woman. A woman who did absolutely nothing wrong by him. She was nice to him and Clementine. He also killed a man who tried to calm down the situation. BUT...he let me go.

He starts pacing.

Vince: I still don't know why, but he did. You see, throughout those five years, I've been raiding. Looting. I've been killing.

He stops pacing.

Vince: And I've been leading. I've been leading this strong community for years...

He holds his arms out to his sides with his palms faced up.

Vince: I'm they're chief.

The Skinners starts doing this barking noise to show the animal inside of them.

Clem whisper: We can just shoot them...

Jack whisper: No. It's too risky. We can just talk to them, calm them down.

They stop barking.

Vince: Kneel for your chief.

Rick: ...What do you want from us?

Vince: We want blood. We want battle. When I say that I want blood and battle, I mean that I want every last one of you fucking dead.

Maggie: We can work something out. We can negotiate something reasonable.

Vince sighs. He looks at you.

Vince: You know...after so many years of wanting to kill you...I always dreamed of how I'd cut off your skin, but now that I know you're here...I think I might just TAKE you instead.

Jack: The hell you will! Y/N stays here.

Vince nods.

Vince: ...Then you leave me no choice...

The Skinners start pulling back their bow strings.

You: Wait, WAIT!

Vince holds up his hand, signaling for the Skinners to hold their fire.

Clem looks at you worriedly.

Clem: Y/N, you can't...

You: I'm not gonna let people die if I can stop it.

You look at Vince.

You: I'm coming down.

Clem: Y/N!

You climb down the gate. The gates open and you walk out to Vince. Clem watches in horror as she sees you make it Vince.

You: You can have me...just let them go.

He thinks about it... He slaps you across the face.

Vince: ...Let's get moving, shall we?

You look behind you and see Clem looking at you with worry.

Someone grabs you by the shoulder and starts moving you. Vince speaks to the Foundation with his back turned.

Vince: Ta-ta...

Clem's POV
They took Y/N. They fucking took him.

Everyone climbs down the gate.

Jack: Fuck...

Jack turns around and sees you.

Jack: Clem--