Chapter 138: Secrets

You wake up to hear yelling coming from the pipes. Clem's got her arms wrapped around your neck, so you carefully take them off.

You get up and you put your glasses and hat on. You hear Clem groan and you look over at her. She wakes up.

Clem whisper: Y/N? What're you doing?

You whisper: Do you hear that?

Clem listens to the yelling. She looks at you with worry in her eyes.

Clem whisper: Yeah.

You whisper: I need to go see what all the fuss is about.

Clem whisper: What? Why?

You whisper: Someone could be in danger. I need to see what it's about. Okay, Clementine?

She sighs.

Clem whisper: Okay, just...be careful.

You nod. You kiss her and you stand up. You take the candle and you light it. You walk over to the door and you put your hand on the knob. You look back at Clem.

You whisper: AJ's got his gun, right?

She nods.

You whisper: Good.

You open the door and you walk out, closing the door behind you. You walk down the hallways. You follow the yelling around the corner.

You walk up to a door. You take off your hat and you press your ear against it.

You whisper: This is definitely where it's coming from.

You try to open the door, but it's locked.

You whisper: Damn. This locks from both sides. Can't pick it.

You look at a map next to the door and you try to find another way in.

You whisper: A cellar door out in the yard.

You walk away from the door. You walk out of the dormitory to find out that it's raining, causing the candle to blow out.

You drop the candle.

You walk over to your left and you see a brick. You pick it up and you feel the weight. Heavy. You put it away.

You look to your left to see the cellar doors. The yelling gets stronger. You notice that the cellar doors are locked.

You take out the brick and you smash it against the padlock, breaking it off. You throw the brick to the side. You take the padlock off and you open the cellar doors to see steps that lead down to some sort of boiler room.

You walk down the steps.

Marlon: Damn it, Brody! We don't even know for sure it was them! They also said he got bit, which means he ain't gonna bother us.

You start slowly walking over to Marlon and Brody.

Brody: You know he's not alone. Those bastards are back and it's only a matter of time before they find us. You know that!

Marlon: I don't know shit, and neither do you! Goddamn it, Brody, keep it together!

Brody: There you go again, getting so mad...

Marlon: Well, what do you want me to do? You're making me mad!

You make it to a stack of shelves and you watch them argue. Marlon's shining a flashlight at Brody.

Brody: Oh, we have to tell the others. About what you did.

Marlon: Who's there? He says, shining the light at the shelves. Show yourself.