Chapter 102: Leaving

A/N: This is gonna tie in with twd show.

You jump out of bed and you grab your weapons. You walk over to the window and see that it has a lock on it.

You whisper: Shit!

You walk over to the door and plan on heading out AJ's window, but you see someone walk up the stairs.

You immediately drop to the floor and slide underneath the bed. You take off your hat and you place it down on the floor.

You see a pare of feet walking into the room. You watch as the feet walk around the bed.

Your thoughts: Fuck, fuck, fuck!

The person hops on the bed, immediately giving you less room. You then hear the person snoring. Loudly.

Clem's POV
You and AJ are searching one of the houses. You see a framed picture of a family smiling. It has two parents, a daughter, a son, and a dog. You pick it up and you smile.

AJ yell to you from another room.

AJ: Clem?!

Clem: Yeah, AJ?!

AJ: What's saulman?!

Clem: What?!

AJ: What's saulman?!

You put the photo down and you walk over to the other room. You see AJ holding a pink ziplock bag.

Clem: What is that?

AJ: Saulman.

You grab the package and you read what it says on it.

You chuckle.

Clem: AJ, this is salmon.

AJ: Um... It has an L.

Clem: The L's silent. You say, giving him the package back.

AJ: Why?

Clem: It...it just is.

He looks back at the salmon in a bag and raises his eyebrow.

Clem: I guess we gotta teach you to read, too.

Your POV
Every time you feel like getting out of the room, your knee bone shakes. So it looks like you can't do anything about it for now.

You see another pare of feet walk into the room.

???: Hey. You asleep?

???: Did you just wake me up, to ask me if I was asleep?

The man walks closer to the bed.

???: Claimed.

???: I'm already fuckin layin on it. How does that not tell you it's already claimed?

The man grabs the other man from the bed and hits him a few times. He eventually brings him to the floor and starts choking him. The man who's being choked stares at you. You just watch in shock, as he slowly gets knocked out.

The man stands up. He lays down on the bed and starts snoring. Even louder than the other guy.

You don't feel your knee bone shake, so you must be all set. You slowly crawl out from underneath the bed. You check to make sure that the man is still asleep. He is.

You grab your hat from underneath the bed and you put it on.

You get into crouch position and you slowly start walking out of the room.

???: Andrew! Get your ass down here!

You hear the guy's snoring get cut off. You hear him aggressively get out of bed.

You quickly open the door to your left and you walk in. You peek through the door to see the guy who was on the bed, starting to walk down the stairs.

Andrew: What the hell's the problem?!

You close the door slowly.

You look to your right to see a guy on the toilet.

Your thoughts: Fuck nuggets.

The man tries lunging at you, but you move out of the way. You kick him in the ribs and he clutched his ribs.

Man: Erg!

He takes out his knife and tries to slash, but you dodge. You grab him by the wrist and you dislocate it.

He's about to scream, but you manage to cover his mouth and kick his knee in, causing him to fall to one knee. You grab the other side of his head with your free hand.

*CRACK!*
You break his neck, and his limp corpse falls to the ground.

You turn around and you see a window that doesn't have a lock. You open it and you climb through.

You walk out onto the roof. You notice that the house has a garden lattice on the side of it. You use that to climb down onto the ground. You run around the house to see Clem and AJ walking back to the house.

You: Psst!

Clem and AJ spot you. You gesture for them to crouch and they do so. They walk over to you.

Clem whisper: What's going on?

You whisper: There's a group inside. I don't know how many there are, but I know that we can't stay here. We need to get to the car.

They both nod.

You all walk around the house and you see that no one's touched the car. You all walk over to it.

You and Clem each grab an end of the leaf blanket and you pull. You both make it back to the trunk as AJ opens it for you and Clem. You grab the leaf blanket and you put it in the trunk. You quietly close the trunk.

AJ gets in the backseat. You get in the driver's. Clem gets in the passenger.

You start the car and you see a guy run out of the house.

Man: The fuck?!

Clem: Drive!

You drive out of the ditch and out of the driveway. You drive away from the house.

Clem: Shit. Do you think they saw our faces?

You: I don't think so. The windows are tinted... There was this one guy.

Clem looks at you shocked.

Clem: What?!

You: Some guy was on a bed that another guy wanted, and he choked him out. I was underneath the bed and the guy noticed me.

Clem: Jesus...

You put your hand on hers. You and Clem look at each other.

You: We're gonna be fine.

Clem looks back out onto the road and sighs. You feel bad. Clem just wanted a home, and you were asleep, so you weren't able to protect it. Guess you're just gonna have to keep lookin'.