Chapter 159: Sneaking In

You, Louis, and AJ crouch next to a tree to see all the walkers limping towards the boat.

Clem whisper: Okay. Follow my lead.

You run up to the walkers and you start limping along side them. AJ and Louis follow behind you. You look back at them.

Clem whisper: Here we go.

You look forward.

Raider: Walkers!

They start shooting at the herd. The spotlight shines on you, so you get behind a walker.

*BANG!*
The walker gets shot and falls over. You look at Louis and AJ.

Clem whisper: Stay behind the walkers. Use them as shields.

You look forward and you continue walking. The walkers start falling.

The spotlight lands on you again, so you grab a walker and use it as a shield.

*BANG!*
The walker gets shot and falls over.

You look forward and you continue walking.
The spotlight lands on you again, so you grab a walker and use it as a shield.

*BANG!*
The walker gets shot and falls over.

You look forward and you continue walking. You start getting close to the pier.

The spotlight lands on you one last time, so you grab a walker and use it as a shield.

*BANG!*
The walker gets shot and falls over.

The horses get spooked and run off, due to the hay catching fire.

Raider 1: Damn it, the horses!

Raider 2: Hey, get over there and see what's going on!

You, AJ, and Louis make it onto the pier and you take cover.

Lilly: Get rid of these fucking walkers!

Clem: Come on, Willy...

A raider walks up to the boxes you're using as cover and starts shooting. He looks over to see Willy and Tenn floating down the stream with their supplies.

Raider 1: Our supplies!

Raider 2: Goddamn it! Someone get over there and see what's going on.

Lilly: Stay sharp! We're under attack.

The raider that was near your boxes clears over them without noticing you and runs to the supplies.

Clem whisper: Okay. Now's our chance.

You sneak over to the edge of the pier and you get in the water. You look back at Louis and AJ.

Clem whisper: We can't risk leaving cover. You say as AJ gets in the water. We'll have to crawl along the side of the dock.

Louis gets in the water. You walk over to where you can crawl across and you grab onto the pier. You, AJ, and Louis start maneuvering your way around.

One of the raiders run by and shoot a walker that made it onto the deck. You look back at AJ and Louis.

Louis whisper: The guts are coming off.

You look forward. You're about to peak over the over the edge of the dock, but a raider comes. The raider gets shot in the head by an arrow.

You look back to see Y/N in his spot. He gives you a thumbs up. You nod at him once and you climb up the dock.

You all run over to cover.