Chapter 152: Taken

You and Abel fall to the ground. You landed on Abel, so that helped your fall a little, but not a lot. You roll off of Abel and groan. You clutch into your ribs.

Abel: Goddamn it!

Abel's screaming in agony. You look at his right leg to see it bent and bleeding. He passes out.

You look up to see a rifle being pointed straight at you. Lilly looks like she's about to shoot you, but she's hesitating.

Lilly: Shit, this should be easy.

You clutch onto your ribs and you groan.

You: You're fucking dead. Sooner or later, one of us is gonna kill you. It might be Clementine. It might be AJ. Hell, I'll probably kill you myself.

Lilly's grip on the rifle tightens.

Out of nowhere, Louis tackles Lilly to the ground. You try helping him out, but Abel grabs your ankle. You repeatedly kick him in the face, making him let go.

You crawl back away from him. He tries to reach for you again, but Rosie runs up and chomps down on his wrist.

You hear Louis screaming. You look over to see a raider dragging him away.

Lilly starts running over to the gate.

Violet tries fighting off a raider, but she pushes her back with her rifle.

Lilly starts shooting at the walkers that come inside.

You grab your bow off your back and you look at the raiders taking Violet and Louis away...

You choose to save Louis.

The raider that had Violet brings her to the carriage and knocks her out.

Lilly: We cut our losses! Fall back! Pull in and fall back!

The raiders ride and walk out with Aasim, Omar, and Violet.

Lilly stops and turns around. She throws a molotov at the floor where the gate is. You death glare at Lilly and she stares back at you. She turns around and runs away with the Delta.

You put your hands on your knees, out of breath. You see Clementine, AJ, and a few others get approached by walkers.

AJ: Y/N!

They turn around and run. You take out your bow and you shoot five walkers that made it inside. Some of them were on fire, some of them weren't.

Everyone starts killing off walkers. You see a few walkers that are walking in through the gate and you shoot them all with your bow.

Clementine runs up next to you with her bow and shoots a walker. You and Clem look at each other and nod once.

You both start shooting walkers that come inside together. All of the walkers are down.

You look over at the gate to see that no more walkers are coming inside.

Everyone starts coming out of hiding.

Clem puts her hands on her knees, out of breath. You put your hand on her back. She stands up.

You and Clem walk past a bunch of fallen walkers to see Tenn sitting down against the flagpole with his hands on his head. Tenn looks up at you and Clem. Rosie lays down next to Tenn.

Tenn: Guys.

He stands up.

Tenn: I...I'm sorry. For trusting her.

AJ walks up next to you and Clem.

You look over to see Ruby and Willy crying over Mitch's corpse.

Louis approaches you and Clem.

Louis: God. Aasim, Omar. They're just gone. And...Violet. He says, looking at the gate. I never thought someone would get her.

Clem: We're going after them.

Louis: How? We still don't know where they are, or how many.

You stare over at the direction the raiders took off.

You: Well, we've got someone who does.

You all walk up to Abel, who's sitting down, tied against a post. He looks up at you with fear.

You get on one knee in front of him. You death glare into his eyes.