02

"Na Jaemin you told us this apartment was empty!"

"Did I say left? I meant right! I'm survelling Haechan too you know"

Renjun heaved a sigh. Muttering to himself how his team mate was out of it this days.

"Forget about it hyung...he's an idiot"

"YAH PARK JISUNG! WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT?! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE ON MISSION RIGHT NOW!!!"

Jaemin practically screamed through the earpiece, making both boys from the other side wince.

Jisung opened his mouth to retort, before another bottle came flying in his direction. Thankfully enough he caught it this time.

"Who are you?"

Renjun sighed, motioning for the younger to explain. Jisung nodded, he turned his attention to the girl giving her a smirk.

He began to stalk up to Haru, the smirk never leaving his face. The girl raised her hands, ready to throw another bottle at the unknown lad.

"Take another step and I'll hit you"

Jisung took another step challenging Haru, the latter flinched. Raising the bottle threatheningly.

"I'm warning you!"

Jisung's smirk grew, stalkingup to the girl before swiftly taking the bottle off her hands.

"You could try love"

Haru's eyes widened, looking at the only weapon in her dispute. She took a step back, attempting to escape the boy before her back hit the wall.

Jisung placed one arm on the wall, looking the girl straight in the eye.

This guy's nuts! First he breaks into my apartment, now he's trying to harass me!

"I'm Jisung, that's Renjun...now we need cooperation"

Haru gulped, swallowing down the fear building inside her head.

"As if I would!"

Jisung's removed his hand from the wall, hovering it above the gun on his belt.

"We could do this the hard way or the easy way, it your choice love"

The girl in question gulped. Nodding quickly at the sight of the gun now in his hands.

"Great!"

Jisung gave her a huge grin, making Haru question the boy's sanity.

"Taeyong hyung said to bring her back"

Both the boy's snapped their attention to the girl.

"We'll need back up"

Renjun hissed, placing his hands on his hips raising his shirt up a bit.

"Amajohn's Convenience Store"

Both the boys sighed, thanking their leader that he chose a store a few meters away.

"Change of plan you're coming with us"

"Hold up! I said I was going to help you! Not come with you!"

Haru's outburst made both boys look at her with question. Renjun opened his mouth to explain before a gunshot interrupted him.

Both boys ducked under the kitchen counter, Jisung taking Haru with him.

"What going on?!"

"Shh!"

Jisung made a shushing gesture, pulling the girl closer to him. She opened her mouth to protest but stopped herself as several more gunshots were heard.

Her back door opened, revealing man in suits.

You could atleast not break my door like this two!

Haru crunched her brows, glaring at the pieces of wood near her.

"I know you two are here show yourselves"

Jisung placed his head on the girl's shoulder making her flushed at the close proximity.

"When I say go, run"

Haru nodded, watching as the boys exchanged glances.