47

"Go inside hurry!"

"Go inside hurry!"

"B-But Hyuck!"

Haechan groaned pushing Haru who was going back and fort on her decision now that practically every member knows she was going to confess-no thanks to Zhong Chenle blurting it out in the gc.

The only thing Haru was now thankful for was that Jisung technically didn't have his cellphone with him-so he was safe of the horrors that happened in that conversation.

"I don't think I can do it"

The boys groaned-Renjun playfully balling his fist whilst Haechan stopped him. Mark grabbed the girl's shoulders and shook her roughly.

"You.Need.To.Do.It! You said so yourself that you'd confess! Commit to it you little shit!"

Haru pouted opening her mouth to retort but they were all interrupted by Jisung's bedroom door being opened-and out peeked an unfamiliar man.

The group blinked at the boy-their demeanor changing from teasing Haru to guns pointed at the poor boy.

"W-Wait!"

"Shotaro what's taking too long?"

Taeyong called out from inside, the group heard footsteps and the next was the elder popping out his head from behind the unknown lad.

"What are the seven of you doing there? Hurry up Jisung's been waiting..."

He paused turning to Haru with a shit eating grin.

"Especially you"

The said girl bursts into different shades of red making the boys laugh out loud as she stuttered.

"Someone's in love~"

"Aww no need to be shy Haru~"

Both Chenle and Haechan teased laughing louder as the girl's face became redder if it was even possible.

"Anyways! Taeyong who's the new kid?"

"This new kid is older than you Haru"

Haru pursed her lips in a thin line giving Taeyong a playful glare-then turning to Shotaro and giving a smile, to which the boy returned.

"Seriously Yong, where do you keep getting cute members? Of course I'm the cutest"

Haru winked making the boys gag in disgust-except Shotaro because he's a sweetheart,for now, he might be a crackhead too for all we know.

"Anyways what are you waiting for hurry up and go in!"

All seven of them didn't need to be told thrice, they began pushing eachother inside the already cramped room where all the member's of NCT gathered.

"Wow...moments like these I'm reminded of how many brothers I've acquired"

Haru jokingly stated before being disrupted from a cough beside her.

"Yeah twenty-two brothers and one boyfriend"

Johnny whispered while the poor girl once again turned a deep shade of red. The other's took notice of the girl and began pushing her infront-they even whispered goodluck's in her ear.

To say that she was embarrased when she reached the front was an understatement-she couldn't even keep her head up until Jisung called out for her name.

"Haru?"

"U-uh...yeah? D-do you need anything? Food? Water? Clothes?"

She mentally kicked herself for stuttering but instantly forgot about it when she heard Jisung's chuckle and his hand pat the vacant space next to his bed.

"Alright people let's leave this love birds be~"

"Taeil! I thought you were on my side! And we are not love birds!"

Haru grumbled making every single male in the room stiffle their laughter, the couple watched as one by one they exited the room in a single filed line.

"What am I going to do with those kids?"

"Chill love, take it as training for when we have our ow-VACATION! Yeah they're much more rowdy on vacation"

Jisung laughed awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck as he smiled at the girl. Haru chuckled sitting beside Jisung who instantly wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I missed you"

She was thankful that he couldn't see her face right now but a smile crept unto her face as she ran her finger through his hair.

"I missed you too-even though you were technically gone for like two days"

Haru chuckled, Jisung pulled away from the hug staring into Haru's eyes-they stayed there for a good second before Jisung pulled away coughing.

"So uhm...new member huh?"

"Members actually-I can introduce you to them they're really nice"

Jisung mumbled staring at the girl's hands that seemed to be lonely.

"I bet...I mean Shotaro's cute"

"He may be cute but you're mine"

I'm feeling giddy as I'm writing this omaygawd*had to unpublished because for some reason Wattpad was glitching :<

*had to unpublished because for some reason Wattpad was glitching :<