28

"Hyuck pass me the remote~"

"It's literally an inch away from you"

"I don't wanna! Too much movement"

Haru groaned kicking around like a little girl making Haechan stare at her in unamusement. He crossed his arms staring at the girl who was pouting at him.

The other's currently have their own missions-except the dream members and Haru. Taeyong was worried they'd be targeted again which might lead to another car chase.

He already had enough fainting whenever he saw the damage done to their cars so he banned them from missions for a while.

"Here"

Jisung snatched the remote from the table next to the girl passing it to her as he took a seat in the next chair.

"Thank you~"

"Quit whining alright? You sound like a dying goat"

Haechan snorted at the younger's statement while Haru glared at him.

"Well to correct you...I'm a fabulous goat"

Jisung gave her a side eye, shaking his head before returning to looking at his phone. Haechan opened his mouth to speak but stopped promptly seeing the door open.

He jumped up to his feet, making both Jisung and Haru perk up in alert as well. Both boys pointed their guns at the door, eyes squinted as plastic bags came into view.

"What?"

Yangyang asked chewing the gum in his mouth. Both boys dropped their gun sighing in relief before rushing over to help the new comer.

Haru stood there in silence, head cocked to the side watching the three interact. Her eyes met with Yangyang's, she watched as his eyes immediately lit up ditching the two with the groceries.

"You must be Haru! Jaemin told me so much about you!"

Haru grinned at the boy, who excitedly shook her hand bouncing up and down.

Aww he's cute...

"I'm Liu Yangyang nice to meet you! I'm part of Wayv, who is currently in China"

"Speaking of...why aren't you in China hyung?"

"Speaking of that, I'm here to deliver a message"

Their eyes followed to where he was looking, Haechan blinked crossing his arms. Yangyang's eyes trained on him, a serious expression on his face.

 Yangyang's eyes trained on him, a serious expression on his face

"So you're telling me I'm being targeted?"

"Yes, yes you are...and the only thing we know that can save you if ever you get caught are the codes"

"Which we don't have right now"

"Ya'll talk like they can get to me"

Haechan's confident remark silence everyone in the room. It had been awhile since Taeyong and the other's got back, yet the only ones who knew the situation were the Dream members-and Haru.

"We received an anonymous tip...which we-by we I meant Ten hyung-tracked down the user"

"Great so we can question him! Or her"

Haru announced, standing up from the couch. Jisung sighed beside her, pulling the girl down harshly but before she could protest he shushed her.

"Anyways, since you guys know where this mysterious caller is...give me the address I'll deal with them later"

"Yeah no, Lee Donghyuck you just got shot literally last week!"

"B-but I'm fi-"

"No"

Taeyong's voice was stern as if scolding a child, his gaze landed on Jisung and Haru. The two oblivious of the fact, they were busy shushing and hitting eachother to even notice the elder clear his throat.

"Hey!"

Haru flinched relfexively standing up as she felt someone jab her sides.

"Haru and Jisung will fetch whoever that person is...that's all go take a rest now"

They all stood up byt Taeyong pointed a finger at the two, running a hand through his hair as they continued to wack eachother in the head.

"The two of you leave immediately!"

"But it's half past 11!"

"I don't care"

"Why are the gang activities always at night?"