41

Haru gazed at the large building a few meters away from them-hands tight on the binoculars

Her eyes searched the border near the gate, waiting for Chenle's signal. She squinted her eyes glaring at the flashlight that went on and off.

"East wing is opened"

"Roger"

Haru grinned pulling her hoodie on, the camoflauge color making it hard for people to see them in the dead night.

She watched the large gate open-a guard from the inside was startled, going out and nearing the bush where Jeno was.

Haru watched as Jeno crept behind the guard-hand over his mouth as he lulled him to sleep.

"Go to sleep~ go to sleep"

"That's creepy as fuck dude"

She chuckled bending down and prying the gun out of the man's grip.

"What? I refuse to kill unless necessary"

The boy gave her an eyesmile before turning dead serious. A glare on his face while he tapped the earpiece.

"Jaemin, update on the inside"

"Hold one second...the door's open-go inside now, you have exactly about 20 seconds before guards start pouring in"

The pair nodded at eachother, dashing inside yet making sure to stay in the shadows.

Haru stopped on the end of the hallway-motioning Jeno to go on ahead. The boy nodded ducking down as he waited for Haru to finish whatever she was doing.

The girl clasped her hands together satisfied at her creation. She noted to thank Haechan later for teaching her how to build traps in their spare time.

"So how's gang life holding up for you Haru?"

"As far as I've been here...it's fine-and you really had to ask that now?"

Jeno shrugged chuckling as he backed up againts a table. Footsteps can be heard nearing as the both of them tightened their grips on their guns.

"When I say go fire away"

They waited for Jaemin's signal-the occasional clicking of the keyboard resounded on the intercom.

Haru held her breath, she could only estimate their oponents to be about ten-considering their heavy footsteps.

"Now"

Haru stood up-stopping in her tracks as she came face to face with heavily armed men.

"Um hi?"

She giggled before dashing away-the men giving chase as she rounded up the corner.

"GET BACK HERE!"

"Haru I thought we agreed on not causing a scene?"

"Don't listen to him Har, you're doing great sweetie"

She chuckled at Haechan's statement, stopping infront of the familiar mechanism she knew would come in handy.

"FREEZE! Hands behind your head now!"

Haru turned on her heel, staring the guard dead in the eye-their guns pointed towards her.

"Who are you and what's your business here?"

"Goodbye and sorry in advance"

She smiled looking at the guards exchanging puzzled glances.

"What do you mea-"

One by one all of them dropped to their knees-hands going up the spot where darts had hit them.

"W-what did you do?"

Haru twirled a dart between her fingers-giving the unconcious bodies an apologetic smile. She turned her attention towards their supposed leader who was barely holding on to conciousness.

"Tranquilizers...hey don't glare at me! I said I was sorry"

The girl grumbled before stepping away from the scene. Jeno cocked an eyebrow at her as an amused smirk made it's way on his lips.

"ARE THOSE MY SPECIAL DARTS?!"

"You said to use them..."

"In case of emergencies Haru-EMERGENCIES"

"Sorry"

She heard the boy sighed from the other side of the intercom before the line went dead. Static can be heard followed by Jaemin furiously tapping away on his keyboard.

"Jeno and Haru it's safe to continue now- Jisung and Mark will you please finish that already?"

Came his irritated orders-his groans of frustration making it clear that he was in clear distress.

"Are you ok Jaem?"

"Their building's firewall is too fucking hard to cra-"

"Did I just hear the Na Jaemin give up? You're more than this Jaemin so don't tell me that I thought wrong"

Renjun grumbled, Haru listened intently as Jaemin sighed-the clicking stopping for a second before returning.

"Alright then, I have a plan so if you let me use you guys even just for now...we have a way of completing this mission"

"Roger"