40

Haru's eyes fluttered open, although this time sunlight seeped through the open window

Haru's eyes fluttered open, although this time sunlight seeped through the open window. She groaned as she tried raising her head-notice the word tried?

"Stay here"

Came Jisung's groggy voice, pulling Haru closer to him as he held her by the waist. The girl stopped in her tracks, red flushing to her cheeks as she bit back a smile.

"Ji, get up...it's already morning"

"I don't care, stay here with me love"

"W-wha-"

"You heard me"

He grinned teasingly, his eyes fluttering open. His grin growing wider at the sight of the flustered girl.

"When will the two of you stop flirting and actually get together?"

"W-woah!"

Jisung reached out for the girl as he impulsively kicked her away from him. He stiffled a laugh at the sight of Haru sprawled across the floor-to which she returned with a glare.

Haru stood up a hand on her head as she groaned in annoyance-her gaze switching from Jisung to Renjun as the situation sunk in her head.

A smirk on both the guy's lips as Haru looked down-her face just might as well replace a tomato's color.

"So when were you guys going to tell me?"

"W-what? No we're not dating !"

"Yeah I believe that!"

"Renjun! Urgh I hate the both of you!"

Jisung chuckled watching the girl's back retreat from his view slowly. A hand ran through his hair as he chuckled fondly-a tint of pink dusting his cheek that didn't go unnoticed by Renjun.

"And here I thought she was a nuisance?"

"Yeah she still is"

Though his words sounded mean the smile on his face told Renjun he meant something else by that.

"So care to tell me what's bothering you?"

"What do you mean hyung?"

"Psh! I practically grew up with you-almost all my life might I add-and I think I know when our youngest has fallen for someone~"

His teasing tone made Jisung's ear turn red-confirming Renjun's statement.

"So go on and tell me!"

"I don't know Jaemin-I don't think he likes me like that"

Haru groaned burrying her face on the plush pillow. She had practically thrown herself on the boy's bed-startling the poor boy who was busy with whatever and Jeno who was reading a book.

"What are you doing here anyway Jen?"

"What do you mean? All the 00 liners had a sleepover here last night"

Haru nodded her head, she didn't bother asking as the four of them always hung out. Their attention were returned to her current dilemna as Jaemin chuckled-pulling the lollipop from his mouth and pointing it accusingly at Haru.

"Everyone knows you like him"

"What?"

Haru panicked, throwing herself off the bed and proceeding to almost bang her head on the wall-almost and if it wasn't for Jeno grasping her arm to stop her, she might've done it already.

Jaemin chuckled returning his attention towards the game on his flat screen tv.

"Everyone except him-but even though Jisung's a bit awkward with ladies-"

"You call him flirting-almost everytime might I add- awkward?"

"In my defence I've only seen him act like that towards no one but you-as I was saying you should tell him how you feel"

Haru sighed, plopping down on a seating position and resting her head againts Jeno's shoulder. The latter hummed turning a page on his book.

"Jaemin's right Haru, you should tell him before it's too late"

"But how can I? When right now all I fear is that everything I have with him would be lost because of a stupid confession?"

A bit late but Nct 2020 world domination eye- I'M NOT READY YETTTT!