37

"Na Jaemin stop squirming!"

"This ropes are hurting my wrists!"

"Well if you can stop moving you'd already be out of those"

Jeno sighed, holding up the scissors and snipping away the last thread of the rope. Jaemin sighed, pulling himself up and massaging his wrists.

"Took you guys long enough"

He mumbled under his breath, his eyes scanned the room and landed on the three youngest.

"My babies!"

Haru hid behind Jisung and Chenle, giggling as the elder glomped both boys-while simultaenously trying to reach for the girl.

"Will you fuckers focus?"

Renjun grumbled, ruffling his hair as Mark finished untrying his binds. Haru's brows furrowed whilst the boys shot him questioning looks.

"What's gotten in your pants?"

"The code"

He deadpanned, shooting a side glance at the group as their demeanor changed-the playful atmosphere that Jaemin had set was replaced by serious and determined faces.

"Wait the fuck? You had the codes all along?"

Came Haechan's remark, genuine confusion and disgust painted on his face. Renjun rolled his eyes-a sigh escaping his lips as the boy giggled like crazy.

"I don't even know why I'm friends with you"

"You love me hun"

"No, as a matter of fact I don't-anyways! It's with that dude's friend...Mark Tuan I think?"

Haru's eyes scanned the crowd, her gaze landing on Jisung's as he turned away from her. She didn't fail to notice the corners of his ears painting red-whether from the cold or something else she didn't really care as that simple action made her crimson too.

Why won't my heart stop beating so fast.

"So we move! It's now or never..."

All of them surrounded Mark, their hands outstretched to the center. Haru and Yangyang watched from the sidelines before all seven of them looked at the pair.

Yangyang cocked an eyebrow, his hand flying up on the pop on his hand.

"What?"

"Join in already"

Chenle urged, breaking out of the circle and dragging the two with him.

"YO DREAM!"

"JJEOREO JUJA FIGHTING!"

Haru smiled at the familiar chant before their laughter was interrupted by a loud bang just across the hall.

"Shit they know we're here..."

As if on cue Haru's eyes landed on a familiar figure. The same figure that she had talled to just a couple of minutes ago-Lee Chan stood infront of armed guards, his eyes scanning his unconcious members on the ground before stopping at Haru.

His eyes softened but became stoic as he pulled a gun out, a scowl on his face as the group began to prepare for a fight.

"Take them- dead or alive"

"Well uhm shit?"

Was the last thing Haru heard before a fist came flying next to her face. She looked forward to be met by a guard-she couldn't really see his or her face, given the helmet.

"Look ma'am or sir, I'm innocen-woah"

She exclaimed dodging and blocking attacks as much as she can. Her mind flew through the various self defense techniques Chenle had spent hours teaching her.

"Look kid-I don't want to do this either but it's my job"

The guard said, stopping for a minute before running towards Haru and lunging himself towards her body.

They both came crashing down-Haru gasped feeling the cold cement hit her head but not enough to do damage.

"Let go of me!"

She scowled before swinging her hand up, her elbow making contact with the guy making him stumble back. She quickly stood up-grinning teasingly at the guard.

He once again launched himself towards the girl but this time Haru didn't back down. Her feet colliding with the man's stomach as she flipped him towards a nearby table where he fell unconcious.

"Oh my god I just did that! I am so sorr-HEY!"

She struggled againts the guards grip on her-her eyes scanning the room to see that Dino had called in reinforcements as the number of guards had increased three fold.

She watched as they held up her friends, who were also struggling to fight back but to no avail as more guard came holding them down.

"Mr. Jackson Wang would love this, and Haru I'm so sorry for this but~"

Dino sauntered over to her with a frown on his face.

"You need to get dressed up"