62

Jisung once again found himself standing on the hill

Jisung once again found himself standing on the hill. Nature still overtook the place but he couldn't help but gaze at a few roses planted there delicately.

His thumb ran over it red petals-carefully running his finger over the flower as if it would crumble with the slightest touch.

Jisung found himself crouching down as memories started to rush from the back of his mind-some of them he wanted to forget.

"What are you doing here?! This is private property!"

"What? It's so overgrown can't a girl plant life here?"

The female tsked, her hand bandaged over holding the thorned flower. Jisung could only frown as he watched her plant them on one side of the garden.

"How do you even know if they'll live?"

"Easy I'll take care of them!"

Jisung crouched down next to the girl staring at the roses in confusion before remembering why he was here in the first place.

"Come with me"

"Why?"

"Unless you want to die come with me!"

He felt the cold breeze touch his exposed skin. The corners of his lips turned down in a frown as he remembered more.

"It's cold! Why did you bring me here Jisung!"

"I want to you to meet someone!"

As if on cue a boy jumped out of a bush, startling both Jisung and the girl.

He shrieked a laugh pointing at the friends as he doubled over his stomach.

"You should've seen your faces!"

"That's not nice"

The trio turned quiet-except the howling of the wind the brushed past them.

"I'm Zhong Chenle!"

"Tan Areum! Nice to meet you Chenle!"

Every memory he had was resurfacing now-he knew he had to tell Haru one day. But he was scared of how she'll think of him after.

He was scared of his past, he wanted to run away from it. More specifically run away with Haru to some far off land where nothing could get to the two of them.

He knew it was close to impossible-but that was all he wished for the more he fell for her.

A ring from his phone made him groan in irritation-muttering how they always call him under his breath.

"What?"

"J-Jisung"

His brows crunched at Chenle's tone-as if he was scared and had recently ran away from something.

"What happened to you?"

"Don't be mad at me but..."

Jisung flinched as he heard something fall from the other line. And instantly he felt sick to his stomach-a bad feeling washing over his senses as he made his way towards the black car.

"But what Chenle"

"They took Haru"

Jisung stopped in his tracks-his heart skipping a bit as well and for a moment all he could see was black.

He knew he would've went on a killing spree if only Chenle didn't speak again.

"Who took her?"

"I don't know"

Jisung sucked in a deep breath, the hold he had on the steering wheel tightening as he started driving way past the speed limit.

"I'm at an alley near 123 Mall, the hyungs already know don't do anything rash Jisung"

"I won't"

He lied through gritted teeth as he ended the line. He didn't even care anymore-all he could see was darkness as he ran through a red light.

He was inevitably searching for any signs of her as he circled the city. Going as far as reaching the corners of Timor as many times as he can.

His body tensed while he thought of the possible things Haru could've been going through right now.

He bit his lower lip hard enough for him to taste a little bit of blood. His tounge swiping at the wound ever so often as he finally stopped the car.

Jisung roughly pulled his hair as he slammed his hand down the steering wheel repeatedly.

And a scream erupted from his throat-tears welling up in his eyes as he stared on ahead.

Please be alright-I love you

This chapter is dedicated to woodzyssi

This chapter is dedicated to woodzyssi...please check her out 🥺