11

"Seems nostalgic doesn't it love?"

Haru rolled her eyes, it was as if they had first met again. The familiar scene of hiding behind something with the boy had plagued her mind.

"Shut up, what's going on now?"

"Do you have your earpiece?"

Haru nodded reaching for her pocket, taking out a few other things before finding the box.

"Great, you know how to activate it right?"

"I think so"

Placing the earpiece in her ear, she tapped twice hoping for the best that it would work. Sure enough she was greeted by the sound of gunshot and members screaming orders at eachother.

"Jisung where the heck is Haru?!"

"I-I'm here"

She stuttered, hearing the familiar voice of Taeyong. She stiffled a chuckled as it was soon followed by greetings of hello by the others.

"We're in the middle of cross fire and ya'll have the energy to still be crackheads"

Haru giggled already seeing Taeyong face palm.

"If you guys aren't done over there we still have a situation here"

Sieran spoke in a hush tone, referring to the numbers of different cars pulling up outside the property.

The blown door-which you could just open-showed her the outside, filled with men in suits.

"Jisung, protect my cousin at all costs!"

"Affirmative"

Haru looked at Jisung, who in turn were looking at the men just a few feet away from them.

"Boss no one seems to be around"

"Don't be a fool! They wouldn't take the girl with them!"

Haru watched as another man gave orders, hitting those who dare defy his words.

"Burn this fucking place down if you have to...just find them and get the girl"

"What do they want with me?"

Haru muttered under her breath, looking at Jisung for an answer. He in return shook his head, also in the shadow about the situation.

Haru opened her mouth to speak but before she could a loud voice interrupted her.

"BOSS!"

Jisung was quick to his feet, tackling the man to the ground and knocking him out. Yet the enemy was quicker, restraining the boy from causing anymore trouble.

Haru's eyes widened, taking the gun from the unconcious man and pointing it at them. Her hands clutched the fire arm, to the point her knuckles turned white.

One of the men chuckeled seeing the visible shaking of her hand.

"L-Let him go"

She stuttered, threateningly point the gun at them. They backed up though they still laughed at her.

"Go ahead sugar"

"Put the gun down love"

Haru's eyes met with Jisung, he gave her a reassuring smile. Gesturing for her to put the gun down.

Those who were holding Jisung noticed the small exchange. Haru let out a gasp as they punched him in the gut.

Her vision went blank for a second, pulling the trigger. The sound of gunshot and her screams soon followed.

She could faintly hear Sieran's orders for him to take her away from them. Her body jerked slightly, her breathes quickening.

"ARE YOU FUCKING MENTAL?!"