57

"Mr

"Mr. Park? The mayor is calling"

"Put him through"

The sound of a loud beep was heard followed by a cough and the hologrammed face of the said male.

"Mr. Park"

The man in question only nodded meakly-a bored expression on his face as his higher up scolded him about the last attack.

"With all due respect,sir-if I had stepped in the last time it wouldn't be fun"

"I heard one of them was that kid of yours"

Another laugh was heard bouncing off the walls of the enclosed space-the man deeply amused as tears started to well up in his eyes from laughing so much.

"Well that seemed to greatly amuse you doesn't it Mr. Park?"

"I'm sorry sir, but that kid is no son of mine-heck he couldn't even hurt a fly the last time I saw him"

He paced around the room-his hand reaching for the wine that sat on his desk since earlier.

He took a swig of the said wine as the red liquid swished with his every motion.

"Though I have to thank that mafia wanna-be for waking up his senses"

"I don't care about any backstory you may have-dispose of them once and for all or else"

The man raised an eyebrow at the mayor as he took another swig of his drink-groaning in irritation once the drink was finished.

"You are the only mafia allowed in Neo-do it right!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say-by dispose do you mean kill or just send their asses back to Timor?"

The man hummed in satisfaction as he refilled the glass of wine.

"Whatever it takes"

Haru stared at the graffiti and burned parts that was her side of the wall

Haru stared at the graffiti and burned parts that was her side of the wall. The incredibly large 'building' that was seperating the city.

"Hey"

The girl flinched as a sudden cold drink made contact with her cheek. She turned around to see Jisung and Chenle-the former holding the culprit of the sudden coldness.

"What are two doing here?"

"Jisung here was worried so he told me 'I think we should go check on her' but then I told him to go check on you himself but he sa-"

"I think it's time for you to shut up"

The taller male laughed nervously as he hovered a hand on the elder-who in exchange glared at him and made an attempt to remove his hand.

And soon their little bickering was replaced by Chenle's screaming and Jisung's stare downs.

Haru giggling watching the two be in their natural element-before they stopped to look at the girl who's giggles escalated into laughs.

Jisung's awe stricken expression made Chenle laugh as well as he began walking away from the couple.

"W-Where are you going! Chenle!"

"Nah man! You can do this on your own! Where's the confidence huh?!"

And with that the both of them were once again left alone as Chenle's figure slowly retreated back to where there vans were parked.

"Uhm here"

The boy said handing the girl the can of cold cola-which she tried opening but failed miserably making her groan in defeat as she watched Jisung open it for her.

"I don't know what's up with me but I feel weak"

She grumbled-making the boy chuckle as he handed her over the soda along with a pinch on the cheek.

Haru took a sip of the drink letting the cold liquid run down her throat as she let out a satisfied 'ah'.

"Where'd you get this?"

"Just some store a couple blocks away"

"You walked that far?"

The boy nodded smiling cheekily at the girl-who only nodded and took another sip of her drink.

"Besides Chenle and I were getting bored"

"As I can see"

The girl chuckled her gaze travelling from the wall to the elder boy who was busy laughing with the dream members just a few steps away from them.

"I wish it was like this forever-hey Sung"

"What?"

"I love you"

Haru giggled as they boy spit out his drink-red creeping on his cheeks and the tip of his ears as he wiped his mouth in embarrasment.

"Don't say things so suddenly like that!"

She could only nod, cooing over the boy as he pouted.

"Aww I'm sorry, you started it"

"Whatever, but for the record I love you too"