21

"What happened to you guys?"

"Where's Jungwoo hyung and Taeil hyung?!"

"You guys carry Renjun now! Give me Haechan!"

Haru watched with worry as the dream members appeared one by one. They were covered in blood and it was hard to tell if it was theirs or others.

"I'll call them!"

She ran to where she thought they would be. The clinic on the second floor, she slammed the door open startling the two in the middle of their chat.

"Haru?"

"R-Renjun and Haechan! Downstairs!"

Haru gasped out making both males looked at eachother before standing up in alarm. Grabbing their stuff before quickly running to the said location.

Haru ran after them after catching her breath only to stop herself a couple of steps away from the door.

"Move aside!"

Haru took a step back letting the boys through. Her eyes scanned them squirming uncomfortably as Renjun's gasps of pain can be heard.

The boy was currently was being carried by Jisung. She held back a gasp seeing an unconcious Haechan carried by Chenle and Jaemin, lastly Jeno limping behind them.

She ran to Jeno's side, putting an arm around him for support. They lightly stumbled as he was surprised by the sudden comfort.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm ok Haru, you don't need to he-"

"Shut up, you don't tell me what to do when you're limping and bloody"

Jeno pressed his lips in a thin line before subtly nodding at the girl. They slowly made their way into the mini clinic.

Jisung's eyes fell to the girl as he laid Renjun down. The latter groaned slightly glaring at the younger as he seethed in pain.

"Be more gentle will you?"

"Whatever you say hyung"

His eyes never left her form even after she had left the room, saying her goodbyes to everyone in the room.

"Alright, those who aren't injured or on the verge of death leave now"

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't say they're on the verge of death, Jungwoo hyung"

The elder chuckled before shooing Jisung, Chenle and Jaemin away. Jisung took one last glance at the other three, eyes squinting at Haechan who looked the worse.

Jisung boredly looked down his phone, sighing exasperatedly as he let himself fall back on the soft cushion

The sound of his bedroom door opening made him jump. His eyes scanning over Chenle who was staring at him.

"Stop that..."

"Stop what?"

"Staring at me like that, it's creepy dude"

"Well I'm sorry bro"

Both of them stared at the other in silence before Renjun's screams were heared from somewhere in the mansion.

"How are they?"

"Renjun is being Renjun , Jeno can't race or do anything for a while"

"What about Hyuck?"

All it took for them was to exchange a glance. The silence growing between them was quickly cut short by Haru who appeared to have ran towards them.

"What's taking you so long?! Taeyong's pissed!"