13

"What you did out there was sick"

Chenle patted Jisung's back, twirling the car keys in between his fingers. He leaned againts the hood of his car before sending a wink to Haru.

"Why are you here Chenle?"

"Well my dear Haru, hyung told me to fetch the both of you. Seeing as that car's already you know"

He grimaced at the said vehicle's state. Earning a giggled from both Haru and Jisung as they simultaneously entered the car.

Chenle entered after them, reving up the engine as he whistled.

"Next stop, Dream Mansion"

"Wait what?"

"Dream mansion?"

Haru knitted her brows, head in between the passanger and the driver's seat.

"More like a hideout, and could you please put on your seatbelt?"

Haru complied the boy's wish, Jisung on the other hand sneered at the elder.

"Jisung put your seatbelt on too!"

"No, I don't want to"

"I'm gonna count to three"

Haru watched as both boys stared eachother down before the latter sighed. His hand tugging on the seatbelt, her mouth fell open before looking at Chenle in new found respect.

"He never listens to anyone"

"Correction I never listen to you"

Haru pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"K do-whoa!"

She was cut off as she was almost violently thrown to the front, if only it weren't for the seatbelt tightening againts her torso.

"Careful love"

"With all due respect I don't wanna third wheel"

Jisung rolled his eyes at the elder's words, lightly shoving him forward. Chenle let out a laugh before once again grasping the steering wheel.

 Chenle let out a laugh before once again grasping the steering wheel

"As we all heard, Haru's being targeted for some reason"

All 25 heads nodded at Taeyong's words, all of them had their own space at the large meeting room.

Haru sat in between Chenle and Jisung seeing as the three of them were the last to get there.

"Since dream is closer to her age, I want you guys to take care of her"

Donghyuck raised his hand to ask a question, earning Haru's attention. She hadn't formally met the boy except for stories from both Jeno and Mark.

But as far as she could tell he was friendly and meant no harm.

"Does this mean she's part of the gang?"

"Yes"

"No!"

All eyes turned to Jisung at his sudden outburst. The boy blinked as what he did started to sink in.

His cheeks flushed red as he puffed out air, fixing his hair before gesturing Taeyong to continue.

"As I said, since someone doesn't want Haru in the gang then she wouldn't be...but atleast teach her defensive skills"

Haru's eyes traveled to Jisung, the boy hid his face in Chenle's shoulder. The latter patting his head and chuckling lightly, his eyes met with her's as he laugh again winking at the girl.

"While dream stays here, 127, U and Wayv will stay at the North Manor that is all"

Everyone simultaneously stood up and left-Haru and the other girls included- except for the dream members. They sat there scattered in silence before a cough errupted from Jaemin.

"Jisung why did you object?"

"Who'd want a nuisance in the team?"