17

"Why are we being chased again?!"

Haru panicked, staring behind them and at the rows of cars deliberately hitting whatever was on their way-though thankfully no citizen were harmed.

"Well maybe because you're with me!"

"What do I have to do with this?! Slow down!"

"Why the fuck do you want to slow down when those people are going to kill us!"

Haru panicked again, opening the car window and screaming her lungs out which earned a confused and amused look from Jisung.

She slumped against the car seat, bouncing in the process. She closed the car window, her hands desperately plugging her ears as more gun shots were heard.

"Why did you guys leave the hideout anyway? Now they traced you to that stupid ice cream shop!"

"For the record their ice cream was heaven, and what were we supposed to do when we were bored?"

"You fucking have everything at that house"

"Except ice cream"

Haru stated in a-matter-of-fact tone making the boy next to her groan. The car skidded to a stop when the cars behind them simultaneously blew up, Chenle's car emerging from the growing flames.

He stopped just right next to them, opening his window as Jisung did the same. They were greeted by a grinning Haechan as he twirled tiny bombs in his hand.

"You're welcome"

"How did you do that?"

"Easy really, these babies cling to any surface and would activate when I press this"

Haechan showed her a trigger, throwing it in the air before catching it again. Haru's brows furrowed but she nodded atleast understanding the concept.

"Where are the other's Chenle?"

"Jaemin said they'd head straight back to the hide out so should we"

"Shouldn't we take detours first? Just to shake off anyone who might be unto us?"

Both boys turned to Haru, Chenle grinned at her indicating that she had a good idea meanwhile Jisung sighed but nodded his head.

No soon after Chenle was already driving away from them, Haechan screaming for whatever fast food he wanted.

"So where should we go?"

Jisung raised a brow at the girl, running a hand though his messy mop of hair. Haru sat in thought for a second before sly smirking at the boy.

"I know this diner down town"

"You always eat"

"Like you care"

He agreed in silence reaching out to pinch her cheek as she swatted his hand away. Giving him a glare before she slumped back on the cushion.

Jisung started to drive away from the scene, seeing as police cars were already ariving at the scene. If they got caught now Taeyong would be pissed so to say.

A growl interrupted the silence as they both looked up in alarm, Haru's cheeks flushed while Jisung snickered at her. She huffed cupping her cheeks in her hand before looking out the window.

"You really are hungry aren't you?"

"Shut up or I would punch you"

"I'd like to see you try"

Jisung pulled up on the parking lot, turning to Haru with a teasing grin on his face.

"Let's go! Wouldn't want you starving now would we, love?"