27

"What took you guys so long?"

"Jeno~"

Haru giggled as Jaemin glomped the poor boy, the latter panicking as he pushed Jaemin off him.

"Anyways, we got information...how's Haechan?"

"The good news is that he's awake the bad news is he's been slipping in and out of consciousness..."

The atmosphere quickly changed, Jaemin finding the floor much more interesting. Haru looked at the said boy, she could feel the guilt radiate from his form yet she didn't really wanna press the subject.

"I'm going to my room"

Her brown hues followed his retreating form as he slowly disappeared from her line of view. Her eyes scanned the remaining two boys who seemed to have a world of their own.

"Anyways hyung, I'm going to Taeyong hyung...I'm reporting my findings"

"I'm going with him!"

The two boys saluted at the elder giggling off to themselves as they marched towards the Taeyong's office. Her gaze switched to Jeno's who was already staring at her.

The moment their eyes met he gave her an eyesmile-making her smile as well. They stood their in slience for a few second before Jeno decided to speak up.

"Do you want to go see Haechan?"

"Yeah sure!"

Haru peeked inside Haechan's room, spotting the boy himself sat straight up the bed

Haru peeked inside Haechan's room, spotting the boy himself sat straight up the bed. His back leaning against the headboard, a hand on his phone texting furiously.

"Haechan?"

The boy glanced at Haru then at Jeno who was behind her. He slowly put his phone down offering them a smile-though it doesn't take an expert to know that it was fake.

"Yo! I bet you missed me"

Haru giggled, allowing herself to fully step in the room. She sat on the bed across from him, nodding along at Jeno as he excused himself.

"How are you?"

"Banged up but I'll survive"

The boy shrugged, Haru nodded as soon enough the atmosphere turned quiet. As surprising as it can be she isn't really that close with the boy.

"Oh! I almost forgot...there's this sunflower in my room, it's alot and I was wondering if you'd like one?"

Haru squinted her eyes, swearing for a split second that the boy's smirk turned into a scowl. Rolling his eyes at the mention of the yellow flower.

"No thanks, I'm good...anything else?"

"No...get well soon Haechan"

"Thank you"

Haru excused herself, looking back for a split second to see Haechan on his phone again. His brows furrowed and a stoic expression on his face.

She made her way out the door staring at the floor, shutting the door closed she faced infront again only to be met by someone's chest centimeters away from her.

She stumbled back and was about to fall when a pair of hand grasped her shoulder. She looked up to see Jisung, their nose almost touching at their close proximity.

"Careful love, we wouldn't want you falling"

Her heart did a flip as butterflies swarmed her stomach. The boy looked extremely attractive even in this position.

No stop it, you are NOT falling for a gang member!

"Why were you infront of me in the first place?! This is your fault not mine ok? Goodbye!"

She stomped off, hands covering her blushing face as she left a stunned Jisung standing by the door.

He watched her disappear as she rounded the corner, brows furrowed in slight concern and amusement. A smirk playing across his lips as he placed a hand on his hips.

"What a weird girl..."