30

"You're Lee Jin Ae right?"

Haru asked, cautiously sitting on the plush sofa. Jisung on the other hand made himself at home, both arms rested beside him as he leaned on the couch.

"Yes that's me, do you need anything?"

Her melodious voice rang across the room, Haru watched in awe as she placed down glasses of juice on the glass table. She found the simple move graceful and the woman beautiful.

I might just turn gay, holy shit she's hot though!

Jisung looked at her awe-striken face, clearing his throat as he sat up properly. His elbows propped on his knees while he rubbed his palms together.

"We're just here for information"

"About?"

"Wow you're so pretty"

All eyes turned to Haru as she observed the Jin Ae. She snapped out of her trance once she noticed Jisung glaring at her.

"I-I mean...ehem"

She terribly faked a cough looking away from the two, taking a sip of the orange juice she observed the two converse.

"Ah, about Haechan?"

"What do you know?"

Haru pouted at Jisung's rude tone, his face tensed whilst his hands already reaching out for a gun.

She was also beginning to tense up, just now snapping out of her fantasy to realize the dire situation they were in.

This was the girl that had the intel on what would happen to Haechan, and she just sauntered gladly over to her home. For all she knew they could've just entered the lion's den.

She hesitated as her hand also reached for the gun hidden on her waist. Jin Ae's face remained unfazed, sitting calmly on a chair facing the two.

"I mean no harm...I just heard about it"

"Where?"

"Back from where I'm from, all I could say is a rival gang of your's wanted to take revenge"

Haru's face contorted in confusion and so does Jisung's. Both of them clearly not knowing why someone would want to take revenge.

Jisung knew that the last time they fought another gang was a lot of years back, when he himself wasn't even able to hold a gun yet. As for Haru, she doesn't know anything.

"Why? Why Haechan hyung?"

"That I don't know, question though? How did the two of you get here?"

Haru and Jisung exchanged a look, she lowered her guard down. Removing her hand away from her waist and offering the other a warm smile.

"We walked here!"

"All the way here?"

"Uh-huh!"

Shock filled the elder's body, quickly disappearing from their line of view and reaturning with two blankets.

"The both of you are idiots, it's way too cold out there!"

"It's fine...we're wearing jackets see!"

"I don't care, it's still cold out and I heard it might rai-"

As if on cue the sky's loud cackle was heard making Haru jump up. She instictively made her way next to Jisung, the latter raising a brow at the girl.

"The two of you stay here for tonight, I am not letting you out there"

"Okay?"

Her agreement came out more of a question as she watched the elder disappear after saying her goodnight's.

"Well that was weird"

"So I'll say"

Jisung nodded, laying down on the couch wrapping the blanket on his body. He closed his eyes for a second before he was shaken by Haru.

"Scooch over!"

"Take the floor! I'm not sharing with you"

"Wow what a gentleman"

Jisung frowned but nonetheless stood up, gesturing her to take his previous spot. Haru raised a brow but sat on the couch watching intently as Jisung set up a bed for himself.

"Are you alright with that? I mean the couch's big for the both of u-"

"Just shut the fuck up and sleep"

"Alright goodnight Jisung"