51

"So have you guys kissed yet?"

The question was followed by Haru coughing out noes and Haechan's cackles that filled the air.

"Guys I think Haru's dying"

Chenle panicked as he harsly pat the girl's back-which more or less made the situation a tad bit worse.

"We've only been dating since yesterday you dunce"

Haechan's laughing was abruptly cut off as he glared at Jisung-who only gave him a smile and a small sorry.

"Be thankful you're already on a hospital bed Park Jisung"

He warned making the boy giggle nervously-Jaemin then entered the room followed the doctor and nurse from yesterday.

"Alright it shows here that there are no other problems Mr. Park-we just need to remove the dextrose and you are ready to go!"

 Park-we just need to remove the dextrose and you are ready to go!"

"Ahh finally! I missed my bed"

Jisung exclaimed followed by mumbled incoherence as he wrapped himself with his duvet.

"Do you need anything else?"

"You"

Haru froze, her cheeks flaring up-she was still not used to Jisung being open with his feelings with her and those sudden compliments or flirting that he's done had so to say impacted the girl heavier than it should be.

"W-where are you getting all this confidence from?"

Jisung stood up untanggling the sheets off his body-a smile plastered on his face as he took his steps towards the girl.

Haru on the other hand desperately tried to cover her flaming face-though it was to no use as the boy tilted her chin upwards forcing her to make eye contact with him.

"My love for you"

"Nah Jisung's just been taking flirting classes from Ten hyung and Jaemin"

Jisung cursed under his breath, letting go and slightly stepping away from the girl. Haru released a breath she didn't she was holding as she mentally thanked Haechan for interrupting.

"What do you want hyung"

"Woah no need to get all snappy at me Jisung"

Haru didn't care much about their little banter as she was deep in thought about the events that occured.

Though her thinking was interrupted by Jisung's face being way too close to her.

"Are you alright love?"

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine"

Fuck why did I stutter?

Jisung raised a brow in disbelief but thankfully didn't push the subject-Haechan on the other hand had a teasing grin plastered across his face.

The latter opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Renjun knocking on the opened door.

"The people are waiting for the three of you-can you hurry up?"

Jisung raised a brow turning to Haru for answers but the girl also seemed confused.

"What people?"

"Right we forgot to tell Haru and Jisung"

"You were assigned for that Lee Donghyuck"

The said boy pressed his lips into a thin line glaring at Renjun which the elder gladly returned.

"Be glad I love you"

Followed by vomitting noises from Renjun-but nonetheless Haechan latched himself on to him.

"Anyways-we're planning on ambushing Neo"

"Oh it's time for payback for everything they did to us hun"