56

"I hope you guys are prepared!"

"Fuck yeah this is what we trained for!"

"Language!"

Johnny and Kun shouted at the same time as they glared at Ten-who only giggled at them.

Taeyong could only let out a sigh as he continued on giving orders here and there to semi listening members.

"You would've thought you guys would take this more seriously"

"Don't get us wrong hyung-but it's better for us to relax and get the piece of mind we need now"

Their leader could only nod-Haru smiled at the team but her insides were gnawing at her as she glanced at Jisung across the room.

He was returning her gaze but his determined eyes contradicted her worrying ones.

What if something were to happen again?
No he'll be safe this time right?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Jeno nudging her side-her gaze flickered to the boy next to her, an eyebrow raised as he motioned to Taeyong.

"Haru would be with Sungchan, Jungwoo, Renjun and me"

Haru could only nod but her mind once again drifted back to Jisung-the horror of his almost death experience engraved in the back of her head.

And before she knew it she was already being dragged away by Jaemin and Chenle back to the living room.

"I don't know why but I'm getting excited"

"I know right hyung! This is it!"

Haru could only watch the smiles engraved on their faces yet she couldn't help but not feel the same.

She let her thoughts scream at her once again about the negative outcomes before a hand was intertwined with hers.

She looked up to be faced by none other than Park Jisung himself-worry plastered across his face.

"Where's Chenle and Jaemin?"

She mumbled as she looked around them only to spot the duo a few steps away from them-giving thumbs ups and kissy faces to the couple.

"Hey ignore them for now"

Jisung frowned, cupping the girl's cheeks to make her look at him-to which she complied with a confused gaze

"Are you alright love?"

"Y-yeah what do you mean? Ofcourse I'm fine"

The girl stuttered-cursing herself on the stuttering inside her head as Jisung's troubled expression grew.

"Lying doesn't suit you love"

"Look I just-I"

Jisung hummed out a what, all his attention to the girl as she gestured but ended up saying nonsense.

"Excuse me lovebirds, the sun is coming through"

"Hyung the hallways can literally fit five people walking side by side"

Haechan in return only winked as he seperated the two-stopping momentarily as he eyed the tension.

"It's so gloomy here, besides I need to make sure ya'll don't do anything"

"What do you mean hyung?"

"What I meant is-I think Taeil hyung's calling me! Wait a second!"

The boy yelled as he ran down the corridor-hands besides his side as the couple let out a sigh.

"Weirdo"

"I know right"

They exchanged a chuckle-once again nearing eachother as they held eye contact.

"So what's been bothering you love?"

"I just, what if something happens to the guys? To you? To us?

I just can't help but think that maybe something's not going to go right!What if we lose? What if-what if we die?"

The boy let out a soft hum as he pulled her to him as close as he can.

"Nothing's going to happen Haru, I know I say this time and again but I will never get tired of saying it-I got you love"

"Thank you Jisung"

So I know it's temporary-but eye

So I know it's temporary-but eye...1 in kpop as in kpop in general😳?! Omg thank you 🥰