46

Haru laid on her bed, blanket wrapped around her form as she scrolled through the internet

Haru laid on her bed, blanket wrapped around her form as she scrolled through the internet. She sighed, flicking back and forth from her messages and instagram.

To say that she was getting impatient was an understatement-she knew she shouldn't rush, but the deprivation of the boy's company made her feel all queasy and lonely.

The loud knock on the wooden door erupted across the room making Haru groan.She reluctantly crawled out of her space and stretched.

"It's open!"

She called out and in came Jaemin, the boy peeked his head into the room and sat beside the girl's bed.

"We're going to the mall care to join?"

"Eh whatever it's not like I have anything else better to do"

"Oh my gawd same...hurry up and change the other's are already in the car"

Haru sighed once again watching at the boy's retreating form before dissappearing behind her bedroom door.

She stood up feeling the sudden rush of dizziness engulf her head. She groaned wanting to fall back to her bed-regretting her decision of ever leaving the cozy space.

Is it too late to back out?

"So that's it? You guys had the brilliant idea to drag me all the way out here just to stare at your phones?"

The boy snapped earning all their attentions, one by one they put down their phones-some much more reluctant than others.

"You guys know what? Renjun's right...everyone stand up-yes I'm serious get your asses off those chairs"

Jaemin said in a scolding tone as the others packed up their things and stood up with a groan-everyone except Renjun who was still eating his ice cream.

"So what do we do now?"

"I don't know walk around I guess?"

Haru rolled her eyes wanting to sit back down but Chenle and Haechan held her before she can.

"What about we split up?"

"Ok then...Renjun, Jeno and me would go over there I guess?"

Jaemin awkwardly chuckled before pulling the two with him towards the nearest clothes store he could find.

"How about you Mark hyung? Haechan hyung?"

The two in question shrugged walking away phones in their hands as if they had their own world.

"I ship it"

"Same"

Chenle and Haru exchanged knowing looks before giggling to themselves-they again stared around them for a couple of minutes before targetting one particular store.

"Arcade?"

"Arcade!"

They ran off and entered the said store-running around in circles as they thougyt of what games to play.

Finally they decided on a shooting game near the back of the room-where almost every teen are considering the amount of interesting games at that particular area.

"No! I'm gonna dieeeee!"

Chenle whined as he watched the zombie attack the screen, a pout on his lips as Haru failed to save him.

And soon enough the girl herself died from the same looking zombie that defeated her ally.

"Wow we suck at this"

"Yeah I know right...if our aim in real life was like this we'd already be dead!"

"I think the machine's broken"

They giggled before turning silent again, frowns replacing the smiles that they once wore.

"I wish Jisung was here"

"Let's face it if he was here he'd be laughing at us right now"

Haru nodded in agreement before the screams of Chenle's ringtone startled the both of them.

The boy fished out his pocket-looking at the caller id before answering and pressing the loud speaker button.

"Mark hyung!"

"Chenle...get Haru and go to the hospital now"

Haru felt her heart drop, her eyes widening as a sudden cold chill run down her spine at the thought of something happening to Jisung.

"Why? Why what happened?"

"Jisung's awake"

The both of them exchanged smiles as the call ended-Chenle then suddenly grinned teasingly at the girl.

"You said you'd confess to him if he woke up right?"

"When did I say that?"

"Idiot you said it out loud"

"Oh"

The girl paled as Chenle let out his infamous dolphin laugh-he pulled the girl out of her trance as he dragged her to the direction of the parking lot.

"My OTP is finally coming through~"

Hello there ;)