New Book

Hey guys, because I'm yet again going to try to pick up writing one-shots occasionally, I am going to start all over. I'm going to make it more organised so it will stay appealing for me to keep writing (now I keep losing track of what to do, so I eventually stop) and I will hopefully make them as enjoyable as possible. 

Now, I will be posting the first one-shot today hopefully, so check it out and put it in your library so you won't miss it. 

I will keep this one online, but I do like to warn you, some of these one-shots were written in 2016, back when I first started to write one-shots and when I first started to write about Formula One (watch it even), so the quality, in the beginning, is poor and there are probably a lot of mistakes looking at the technical side of the sport, so don't mind them. 

It will get better, but it is really shitty in the beginning. I don't want to rewrite them, however, because they show my progress. Maybe I will use the subjects one day, but the original ones will remain online. 

So all in all, the better ones are the later ones or the ones in the new book, so go check that out. 

Requests are also possible in that book. In a few minutes I will post a chapter to make requests, so if you'd like to see a one-shot featuring your favourite driver, or a random line, please, do let me know and I will try to make the best out of it.