Copyright - 저작권

Erroneous Love copyright ©2020 by @Midnightales_. All rights reserved. No part of this book maybe reproduced, distributed, stored or transmitted in any form of means including photocopy or recording by any other electrical or mechanical method without the prior permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a crime. Everyone has their unique creativity so please don't try to attack on my book or try to copy it. Any suspicious similarities seen, saying that it came out with "Inspiration" from my book or other excuses will not be tolerated even a bit and will be accused of copy infringement.

Disclaimer

This book is a work of fiction. Names, meanings, characters, places or incidents are all the product of the author's imagination and are not real in life unless stated otherwise. Any resemblance to real life incidents, past, occurrences, locales of both living or dead is purely coincidental.

All characters except BTS used in here are mine and are not connected to anyone in reality. Media credits goes to their respective owners and I do not own them, unless stated otherwise.

Discretion

This book is a fanfiction about BTS and its members, meaning that their appearance in my story is fake and not in reality. I do not own any of the respective BTS members, nor am I trying to disrespect them in any manner.

There may contain some traces of light smut, cursing and use of some harsh conditions which maybe harmful/triggering for sensitive and young readers.

Please take precautions, though I would personally do my best to handle such scenes diligently. But the readers should also be careful.

Author's note

All constructive criticism are accepted except the negative ones. I would love to learn more and know about all of your views about this book. Please be kind and try to understand everything properly before reacting adversely. 

The headers and banners are made by my sweetest friend, theoceancuzimsalty- so the credits goes to her. Sadly, she left this app some time back and I know she can't see this but I really appreciate these gifts. Thank you for these wonderful graphics sugar.

[Summary]

Marriage is not what everyone wants. The same was for Han Sowon, an ambitious girl whose only dream was to win the biggest dance competition and make her parents proud. All was well until he came along.

Money, power, success. Everything you name and they will only point to one person; Kim Namjoon. He is the heir of Kim industries, one of the most influencing company in Korea.

But when these two polar opposite people meet in a stray of arranged marriage plans, they seemed to not like the idea very much. Against their will, the two are forced to spend their time together before marriage which seemed to erupt a storm of unwanted trouble in their lives.

Namjoon and Sowon try to get themselves out of the marriage but find themselves in deeper mess of each other's mistake, falling farther than one can come up. Moreover the constant tension in the air and their troubled hearts elude more confusion.

They become closer only to find more secrets hidden by their families and people around them. They can't trust anyone, not even one another. Read as this story unravels feelings and truths hidden, relations mended only to be ruined and for an emotional rollercoaster throughout the book.

Happy Reading!