When you first met

Naruto 🍥
Ur prov
I  was looking for my brother Kakashi. He said he needed to train one of his students I looked around to see if he's there the only person I saw was a boy with a black/orange jacket.

"Hey have you seen Kakashi" I asked the boy.
"No I'm still waiting for him who are you?" The boy asked. "I'm y/n hatake what's ur name" I asked him "I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to Hokage" naruto shouts I smile at him.

"Y/n what are you doing here" Kakashi says finally arriving. " I went to give you ur book onii-San" I says to my brother "wait YOUR KAKASHI-SENSEI LITTLE SISTER!" naruto screams I nod my head.

Sasuke 🖤

Sasuke prov
I looked around in the forest and found a cabin. I knocked to see if anyone lives there I heard the handle twist "how can I help you" a girl with h/c hair says " I need a place to stay is it ok if I stay here and I'm sasuke uchiha" I say she gives me a smile "I'm y/n l/n and you can stay in the guest room" she says to me.

Shikamaru 🛏

Your prov
I sat down at a tree making flower crowns.
"What a drag someone's here" I hear a boy say
"Oh I'm sorry I'll leave" I said I start to pack my things "no it's fine I'm shikamaru by the way" shikamaru says laying down with his eyes closed I giggle at this.

"I'm y/n nice to meet you Shikamaru" I say I go back to making the flower crown "what are you making with all those flowers" shikamaru says to me "I'm making a flower crown" I replied once I finished I placed it on Shikamaru head and smile.

Kakashi 📖
Your prov
I lay on the ground breathing hard
I've been training for hours to get stronger. I felt a someone coming closer "Are you ok mam" I heard a voice say I look up to see a guy with white hair with a headband covering his left eye.

"DONT CALL ME MAM IT MAKES ME SOUND LIKE IM OLD!" I scream at him he closed his eye "I'm sorry um-" he starts
"it's y/n" i say to him "right I'm Kakashi" Kakashi said I give him a annoyed look "I know who you are you're know as the copy ninja" I say to him.

Gaara 🐼
Gaara prov
I walked around looking at kids running around laughing I smile I went to buy something for temari birthday I saw a shop that looks like it sells old stuff I decided to have a look.

I look around they have so many things I noticed a fan I opened it on the fan it's says -if you love something fight for it- 'it's perfect'.

"That will be 1.00 sir" a girl says I give her the money I hear people whispering something.

"How rude to treat the Hokage"
"Dude she blind she can't see crap"
"Can't believe she made the Hokage pay"

I look back at the girl to she she has her head down I walk out and go home I feel angry that those people said those things good new temari loves  the new fan.