Arc 2: Chapter 35

Trigger warning: attempted sexual assault

Alec stared at him before slowly speaking, "Why do you want me to lead it?"

Lloyd laughed. His finger lightly tapped against his desk while he lazily leaned on his hand.

"Because I know you. You love to kill don't you?"

Alec's gaze was unfazed, "I do not understand what you're saying, your highness."

"You don't need to play dumb with me. I know you learned everything. From making tea to silently killing someone off,"

Lloyd stretched his arms before adding on to his previous statement, "If you didn't you wouldn't be fitted to be Elenor's executive butler. Am I right?"

Alec sighed, dropping his usual act. He coldly glanced at Lloyd before messing up his perfectly styled hair.

"Even got someone to background check me huh?"

Lloyd happily nodded, "Of course. I'm not soon-to-be king for nothing."

Alec scoffed, "That is true. Fine, I will lead the troop."

"Great! I'm counting on you~" Lloyd clapped his hands together.

Alec rolled his eyes. "Is that the plan you came up with?"

"Yup so the rest is on you!"

"You-" Alec held back on cursing, taking in a deep breath.

Lloyd watched in amusement as Alec tried to calm himself down. His secretary came into his office and whispered something in his ear softly before leaving once again. Lloyd frowned at the new information he just received.

"Alec, I need you to lead the troop as soon as possible. The earliest is tonight." Lloyd ordered, no signs of him playing around this time.

Alec nodded. "Was planning on doing that anyway."

He laughed lightly, "Good, you may leave now."

Alec nodded once more and was about to leave Lloyd's office to get ready when he heard Lloyd speaking to him.

"It doesn't matter if you kill them or keep them alive. That choice is in your hands."

"Does his majesty from Vaidia allow his people to be killed?"

"His majesty has agreed to let us kill them off. Slave trading is illegal over there now."

Alec turned to Lloyd, an ominous smile on his face. His eyes filled with killing intent, "Excellent, then I will kill them with no hesitation."

The door closed behind him. His hand was still on the door handle. Motionlessly, he stared at it before releasing his hold. He turned his heels and walked away, he had to prepare to save her. Because if he didn't he might kill everyone instead. If he didn't see her breathing and calling out his name, he would lose it.

He can't lose something he finally found important.

"Wait for me, Elenor." he muttered silently to himself.

-

"Finally done," Elenor sighed, wiping the sweat off her forehead.

Elenor finally finished freeing the ladies in the cell. She huddled them up and silently started explaining her plan.

"First we have to continue acting like our hands and feet are tied up. Some of us need to keep their duct tape on their mouth while the others can look down, that way they won't suspect anything." Elenor began.