Prologue

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ
ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Des can you pleaseee quiet that down I'm trying to study!" I dragged my words with a groan for my roommate to quiet down as she blared "Laugh Now Cry Later" that just released. If there was nothing that Des loved more it was some Drake!

Des Is my roommate, we have an apartment off campus down here in Atlanta and it was just us. We got paired up to become roommates our Freshman year and we have been inseparable since!

Aside from my best friend back at home in Chicago, Amari, Des was the closest thing to a friend that I really had.

We've been through sooo much together and I can say wholeheartedly that I love that girl, I'd beat any bitch for her period... well actually I have... a few times...

But anyways back to where we are now...

It is 12:26 in the morning and I have an anatomy test tomorrow that I've been studying my ass off for because I'm on the brink of my grade dropping to a B and Ion like det as Young Miami would say.

"Bitch you know this is my whole husband!" she replied excitedly as she replayed the song for the third time now.

"So who is Zaire to you then?"

Zaire is Des' boyfriend and they've been together for almost a year now.

They met at the Cafe when he was breaking up an altercation she had got herself into.

He had randomly hopped in and tried to calm her down as he told her she's too pretty to be fighting. They exchanged social media and the rest is history as they say.

I love him for her, Des definitely has a mouth but he knows how to keep her in check but respectfully.

Des was a wild child and we swore up and down we were staying single while in college and look at her now...

Boo'd up.

"Just a filler until I put the mack down on Audrey.

There was a pause before we both died laughing.

"You're a nut, you know he'd break you if he heard you saying that" I said as I finally contained my laughter.

"Girl he can break my back in whenever he wants. You need to stop cramming though go get you some rest! If you don't know it by now you just won't have it my good sis."

I sighed as I shut my MacBook and began to gather all of my things from the couch and coffee table.

She was right.

I need to learn to stop cramming and just relax. My first class isn't until 11 o'clock in the morning tomorrow so I should be good.

"You right girl, I'm gone get me some shut eye," I said as I stood up "You still going to see Zaire tonight?"

"Uh duh! A bitch hasn't got none in three days! Im going full pornstar when I see him I ain't gone lie to you," She said as she started twerking while looking back with her tongue out "I wanna buss it on his face!"

"And that's on period! As you should" I replied while laughing.

"I don't know how you've gone 7 months without any dick sis, you are a true solider. You might just have to gone and hit Thomas ass up"

Thomas was this dude I was strictly getting dick from a while back.

His dick was IT! Had me bringing him plates of food GOOD man.