92.

"You finna leave?" I asked midnight as a yawn escaped from my mouth. "We were supposed to be watching a movie."

"You sleep my girl, clearly you need to go to sleep."

"No stay..." I said and he gave me a weird look. "Why you looking like that? If you don't want too....Yeen got too." To be real, Harlem had tried to come around and I had to shut it down because I just couldn't deal with the drama. He kept on showing up to my house and acting like he wasn't gonna stop trying to get with me so I agreed, to try with him. It was going good for a few weeks until he started acting out of character.

It started off with him pulling my hair whenever I called him a bitch, but that's just how I talked. Night never really had a problem with it, and would usually reply with "chill" but Harlem always took it to the extreme. The most recent tantrum he had was throwing my phone across the room, because night had texted me. I tried to explain to him that midnight was the father of my child and he was going to be in my life forever. He replied with saying that I was forever going to be a "hoe" for night.

What really scared me was he showed up to my house drunk, trying to fuck me and I refused telling him I wasn't ready. He didn't like that answer and he tried to force himself on me, I started sobbing and that's what stopped him. I had to threatened the police on him for him to even leave. Due to my past history, I was scared shitless and I no longer felt safe being by myself.

"Cause you never wanna be around me no more, That's why." Night said taking off his white tee and laying in the bed again.

"I do now."

"Yeah ion know why." He mumbled rubbing his eyes as he grabbed the remote, turning the tv down. I bit my lip trying to decide if I should tell him about Harlem.

"Because I wanna move and I can't move just yet, and I'm scared." I said spilling it, I knew shit always went left when I hid important stuff from night. I watched his face go sour as he looked at me.

"What you mean?"

"You know....umm...Harlem?"

"That square ass nigga?"

" I guess.....but he's been acting crazy."

"What you mean? You still messing with him? Why the fuck-"

"Midnight I don't wanna argue about it, he's just been acting crazy and he's been showing up here acting crazy and I'm scared he's gonna come and do some crazy shit."

"What crazy shit is you talking about Arianna?"

"He tried to force himself on him...." I hesitated telling him.

"Hell nawl....." he mumbled to himself as he got up putting on his shirt and I got out of bed too.

"Where is you going?"

"Where you think?"

"I don't know midnight, how bout' tell me. Can you sit down."

"Nawl hell nawl, you know ion like that shit? When was this and when was you finna tell me?"

"When you dropped off Kai-"

"In front of my child!? Hell nawl, where this nigga live at?"

"Night please, not now okay? I don't even think he in New York right now."

"So? I ain't buy me jet fa no reason." I huffed biting my lip, staying silent. "Why you tell me fa? If you ain't want me to react no way."

"Because I just wanted to express my concern, I don't want you killing anybody. That shit be on my mind more then you think midnight."

"Stop messing wit' dumbass niggas."

"Okay asshole, you can really leave."

"You so backwards, I swear you is bruh." He said looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"What you doing? I said you can leave."

"Nawl imma stay wit your cry baby ass, lay your ass down." He said getting back into the bed and I rolled my eyes and he thumped me in the forehead.

"Roll em' again." I rolled my eyes just to piss him off and he grabbed me by my neck pulling me into his face. He licked his lips, placing them on my cheek. I chuckled as his lips trailed down to my neck and I pushed him off.

"Chilll."

"Nawl, lemme feel that." He said grabbing my inner thighs, playing with my lace underwear. I bit my lip trying to fight the temptation, but I couldn't. I layed down on my back as he started lightly biting on my neck, making my vagina turn into niagra falls.

"Fuck Ari, you so sweet." He said licking his fingers and I smiled. "You goin' let me feel you?" He asked again as he slid down his boxers showing me his big ass pole. It had been so long since we had did it.

"Huh?"

"Yea, come on already." I whined as he hovered over me, stroking himself.

"You...you goin take it?" He asked me as he slowly slid in making me moan out. "Ugh....fuck."

"Shitttt." He pulled out as he nutted on my stomach and I smacked my teeth.

"Are you serious night?" He laughed reaching over and getting his shirt, cleaning my stomach off.

"You did allat."

"Shhh, I ain't done. I ain't never done witcha....cry baby." I grinned rolling my eyes, putting my elbows on my pillows. I was waiting on him to put it in but he didn't.

"I wanna fuck wit you only arianna. What the fuck? I miss this shit."

" Ohh my gosh, I know you don't wanna talk about this when my pussy is literally throbbing right now."

"It can't wait. I just wanna tell you. Every chance I get imma tell you. I know I been on some bullshit, but I promise old night is back arianna. I wanna be with you, you the love of my life and my daughter momma. Ain't nobody else fa' me."

"It's cause you got some pussy."

"Don't do that, please." He said and I looked at his face seeing how serious he was.

"Can...I think about it?" I told him and he looked like that wasn't the answer he was looking for but he nodded anyways. I slightly stroked him as he bit his lip, pushing my hands away from him. He layed his dick on my slit and slowly rubbed it up and down. I started moaning , anticipating the feeling. It had been a while since I even got close to some dick.

"You so wet......" he commented as he looked down, quickly covering my pussy with his mouth. I started reaching around, holding on to the pillows because the shit felt so good. I was running but he wasn't letting me go anywhere, spreading my lips he concentrated on my clit, sending vibrations throughout out my body.

"Ouuu fuckk, ohhhhh my gosh. Nighhhttt." I moaned out feeling myself about to cum and he noticed it, quickly inserting himself into me, it felt like my body went into shock. I was trying to come down from my orgasam but his strong strokes made it hard for me to calm down. Lowering his head he started kissing me on my neck, knowing he was going to leave hickies. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I pulled him in even closer. Spreading my legs even more, I could hear his groans become louder.

"Yeah let me in the pussy, fuck." He huskily said. Overall I was in awe and it didn't take long before we both nutted and he collapsed on top of me, breathing heavy. He pushed my tank top up before he started sucking on my left breast like a lil' baby and I chuckled.

"You wanna be Kairi so fuckin' bad."

"So."