81.

"Stop pulling on my beard mamas

"Stop pulling on my beard mamas." I said and she squealed out something and I laughed. "You finna go with your mommas in a few. I gotta do sum'. Don't miss me too much." I said to her picking her up seeing Cassie as well as Ari car was pulling in to the house. I watched Cassie get out and up my stairs as Ari stayed in the car.

"She ready?"

"Yeah, I ain't know you was coming with her."

"She asked me too, you're crazy sir."

"Here I'm finna' talk to her." I told her passing Kai to her and she huffed.

"Night please don't start with her, I ain't got time. And y'all goin get enough of fighting in front of Kairi. Y'all might think she young and she don't understand what's going on but she really do,"

"I ain't goin' do nothing Cassandra, on Kairi I ain't." I told her and she looked at me before she took Kairi back in the house and I walked to the passenger side.  Knocking. She rolled down the window and I sighed.

"Damn let a nigga in."

"No."

"What you mean no?"

"I don't have time midnight like please I'm begging you." She said looking straight ahead looking as if she wanted to cry.

"I ain't goin' do nothing, I ain't goin yell at ya." She scoffed and even though it took her a lil minute she opened the door.

"How you been?"

"Good."

"You can look at me." I said turning her head so she could look at me.  " I'm sorry, I be tripping on you and imma chill out and respect your space. My bad for the last time, I was tripping."

"It's okay."

"You just saying that to get me out your face."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I don't believe you." I smacked my teeth shaking my head.

"When I said I needed a break, I needed a break from problematic night and I haven't even gotten that,"

"Cause ion want you to be single, you know that shit is killing me Arianna. You fuckin' know that, that's why I be so mad cause you highly broke my heart."

"Because I wanted a reset?"

"You been mines for how long and now you want me to just stop acting on my feelings? You want me to let you just do you?....hell Nawl. When I said we was in this forever, I meant that forever. You hear me? I'll stop acting crazy, just be mine again." She didn't say anything just looked at me.

"No?" She shook her head and I sighed.

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm not finna do this wit' you. I'm standing my ground this time. Night like I seriously need you to leave me alone. I know you can't completely because we have a child together but I just need space."