7.

ARIANNA SIMMONS

Apartment Z-4

Casanova!" I yelled out as I opened our apartment door before locking it back up and throwing my bag on the couch.

"in here!" She yelled out as well and I went to her room hearing that was where her voice was coming from.

"Wasssup boo! Ouuuu that's cute where you get this from?" I asked looking at the cute ass two piece set she had on.

"Ronnie bought it for me last year on my birthday but the kid was locked up so I never got to wear it." She said with a chuckle.

"Speaking of dude have you talked to him since you got out?" I asked her and she nodded but held a sad face. I frowned.

"Yeah but he has a whole girlfriend so that tells me something."

"Das really fucked up cause the only reason why you got locked up was cause of hi-"

"His dumb ass yeah!" She blurted out shaking her head and I sighed.

"Shit that makes the both of us.....I saw night today." I said and she looked at me with her mouth open. I nodded taking off my tights and shirt leaving me with a bra as I layed down with my legs spread apart. I had a habit of doing that.

"Foreal! Awl you saw your lil baby." She said making me blush and I shook my head.

"I do not like that boy."

"Man, da nigga is a man. And everybody know that you and him had something going on. Dude was forever treating you so gentle like you was a rose petal." She said laughing and I had to laugh too.

"Yep, stayed' clapping these cheeks too." I said as I slapped my ass and she busted out laughing.

"I fuckin' knew it cause you was so giddy, only dick can do that." I said as I sat back thinking about the way he used to fuck me and I started getting wet and I looked down and Cassie looked down as well.

"Yeah see I'm finna leave you alone, when you done clean my fuckin' sheets." She said laughing as she got up before leaving out the door. I bit my lip as I rubbed my fat pussy feeling all the wetness. I was horny, I needed to get some because this was really unacceptable. Me seeing Night today really brought me back memories, After he left I couldn't even concentrate.
I grabbed my phone tapping on his number and I waited for him to pick up.

"Yeah who dis?" He asked in his deep voice and my body tingled. His voice was something I noticed about him, it was different. He was always sounding like he had just woken up.....that was the best turn on.

"It's ari...did I wake you up?" I asked him biting my tongue, twirling my hair.

"Nah you straight, you good? You sound outta breath and shit." I did. I was so nervous and anxious.

"Do you wanna meet up?" I asked him hoping he wouldn't dub my shit.

"Yeah where at?" I was quiet for a minute trying to figure out where we was going to meet up at.