21.

"Cassie I might just come and bartend with you, I'm sick and tired of that salon. I mean I love Jamie with all my heart but it's just tooo OHHHH!" I yelled out cause today wasn't a good day for me. I was stuck in the salon, with Jamie and Layla and that was all. I had been doing back to back heads since 10 in the morning. I had to cancel people's appointment due to the fact that I had a tight schedule and I needed everyone to be on time.

Thankfully I was on my break and Cassie being the nice friend she was, brought me my favorite. Subway

"Shit come on, we need more people there working anyways. You can be the bottle girl, and they pay good as hell. While you waiting on that other job, you can do that on the side." I thought about it, Cassie made some good ass money and she only worked Friday's and the weekends. She would at least bring home 2,000 every night and that was only in tips.

"They big tipping, plus you got an ass....hell yeah." She said before smacking my ass and I hissed cause that shit hurt.

"Stawp, that hurts cas.....and I'll think about it. Just ask your boss. If it's a long process then fuck it."

"You'll probably get hired on the spot." She assured me as she took out her phone before calling a number.

"Wassup Ki, do you still need some Bgirls?......I have one and she's available as soon as possible." She looked at he with a smile and a thumbs up. " sure she can come in for an interview. Alright, thank ya."

"He wants to interview you, so that means you goin'  be a bottle girl tonight." I bit my lip, shocked at how quick and easy it was.

"So what do bottle girls do anyways?"

" you take people drinks Oder, mainly in the sections with the ballers and you bring their drinks." " it's that easy."

" I hope so, so you picking me up when?" She looked at her phone to see what time it was. It was 2:20 and I got off at 4.

" I ain't got shit to do so might as well chill here cause you finna be done." I nodded liking her choice, throwing our trash away we made it back inside. Like time after time, I went to the bathroom before washing my hands and patting my face with cold water. Right when I was drying my hands, my phone dinged. Meaning someone had just texted me, it was Cassie.

"That Lexi bitch in da building" I sucked my teeth, not wanting to be around any of the bullshit. I quickly made my way out the bathroom because cassie wasn't the one who was going to turn the other cheek. As I got to the lobby I could already hear arguing  between Two people, one of them was cas.

" now you and your ugly ass friend can really get it cause bitch you saw my shit right here and tried to move it."

" baby you ain't even getting your hair done, you being extra for nun'." The friend said and I was more focused on what Lexi was goin do.

" as long as you don't touch my shit, you can keep ya eye. You understand?" The friend rolled her eyes and took the smarter path by sitting in the opposite side and taking out her phone.

" and you! You been real gangsta unda' them comments but yet to say shit." Cassie literally didn't give a fuck.

"Girl ain't nobody presses about you, you no that bitch I got beef with."

"Baby I don't have beef with nobody, you beefing with your damn self. Let's get that correct." She turned looking at me before scoffing.

"Cute chain, he let me wear it too." I knew she was saying all of this  just to get a reaction out of me, but that wasn't me. I'll hurt in silence before I ever lash out and act stupid in front of people. You getting mad at what someone said is like giving them your power. I couldn't allow that.