39.

"Lani can you take your ass to sleep bruh." I rolled my eyes I grabbed her putting her under the covers.

"I'm not sleepy I want to see Ari."

"She sleep too girl, we goin see her in the morning." Arianna was sleep in the room , when we arrived the only person who was up was Cassie. Cas had informed us the Arianna was feeling under the weather and had the cold all week. She needed her sleep that's why I didn't even bother waking her up, but Lani said otherwise.

"Okay? I wanna see her." She attempted to leave the bed again and I grabbed her and she started whining. I huffed getting up with her still in my arms throwing a tantrum.

"Ight man come on, come on." I said and she quickly shut up before yearning to go down. She ran out the door and followed the direction Cassie had told her to where Ari was at. That lil girl was spoiled like a motherfucker. She didn't even want to sleep in the room I gave her but insisted on sleeping with me.

"NIGHT!" I smiled hearing Ari voice cause I knew her lil ass was excited as hell. I got up going to her room seeing her bear hugging lani who was giggling.

"And he didn't even want to see you because I begged him." Lani started and I flicked her head as I attacked Ari with kisses. I already knew she didn't have anything under the covers while she kept pulling her covers up. It had been a long time and the slightest move by her was making me aroused.

"Lani you seen ha now it's time for night night."

"I don't wanna." She started and I looked to Ari who had a dimples smile, amused by the whole situation.

"Can you help."she chuckled as I put my lips on her neck and slightly turned pushing my face away.

"Lani is right here."

"She don't want your cooties!" Lani said sticking her tongue out at me and gave her the "Chinese" middle finger, even though it was just a raised pinky. Nobody really knew what it meant. I told her instead on flicking people off and getting in trouble you use the pinky as the middle finger.

"I don't care, Ari can I sleep with you please." I looked to the ceiling hoping Ari would say no.

"I'm sick baby and you're gonna get sick. Your uncle is gonna give me my medicine."  Medicine alright

"I wanna give you your medicine."

"It's grown peoples work okay? Tomorrow we can go to eat and shopping."

"But I don't wanna sleep."

"Do you wanna be tired tomorrow?" She shook her head no.

"Then you have to sleep so you can save your energy and not be tired tomorrow okay?" Ari asked with her arms out and lani hugged her nodding.

"Okay."

"You want me to tuck you in?" I asked her and she mugged me.

"No I can do it myself, you worry about yourself."I bucked at her making her flinch and Ari giggled.

"I should slap you and your momma cause that's who you get it from." I said and she put her pinky out before running out the room and I shook my head getting up and making sure she got in bed. I walked back to Ari room seeing her bent over turning on the heat and lighting one candle. I looked at her figure and her smooth skin wanting to just eat her.

"Night you know we beefing right?" She said to me and I snapped out of it.

"Huh? Why? What I do?"

"Don't say that cause you know why. Why are you okay with not talking to me for weeks on end?"

"I ain't talking about this no more. I really came in here so I could love on my girl but you wanna be on some ova' shit." She looked at me with a frown on her face before rolling her eyes.

"That's what you always thinking about. Bye night." She said taking her hair out her ponytail and letting it hang. She got under the covers before clapping her hands and the lights turned off.

"Damn can I get some and den can we talk. I've been waiting you know."  I already knew she was finna laugh by the way her mouth turned.

"Night you stupid, get out." She said laughing and I chuckled taking off my clothes as well as my boxers before hopping in bed with her.

"So you ain't miss me?" I asked her grabbing her thigh so she could place it around my waist.

"I didn't say that."

"You never said you did."

"Did you miss me?"

"A lot."

"Hard to tell." She said and as she layed on her back and her face scrunched up in pain and I sat up.

" you good?" I asked her and she nodded before breathing out. " you don't look good."

" I've been having back pains and my fever isn't making it any better." She said with a pout and I bit my lip because she did look sick. Her face was pale and held red light circles around her eyes, still beautiful though. "I think I'm just homesick." She said looking at me and I kissed her lips.

"I missed you like shit you know. Us being apart that hurts me too you know that right?" She bit her lip slightly rolling her eyes cause she hated hearing that. Ari just wanted me all to herself, everyday. "It's all business."

"I know I know, I never have a problem with you working, I just need communication from you night that's all I ask. Can you call me and tell me that you alright sometimes like damn Night it's not that hard."

"I know baby, I'm tryna get better with that shit."

"I'm just glad you're okay....tell me what happened." She said with a serious face and I huffed.

"It's bad I ain't goin lie, but I gotcha Arianna. You needed to get out that place anyways." I said and she shook her head sniffling.

"So everything is gone?"

"Pretty much." "I g-"

"Night it's not about you having me, it's just the fact that he really out here doing this shit to me. I left him alone, I don't speak about that man, and he's still making my life a living hell." Everything she was saying I could feel it, that's why I didn't feel right coming back to her with no good news about Thad.

" I know baby, it's not going be for long I promise. Let's worry about moving out somewhere nice okay? Don't stress about the lil' shit." I told her wiping her face and she nodded.

"I love you night."

"I love you too baby girl."

"You hungry?" She asked me as she looked at me and I nodded. My stomach was on E literally.

"Whatcha want baby?" She said getting up once again and I eyed her hour glass body.

"That pussy." She was in the middle of putting on a long shirt and she stopped before smiling at me.

"Night, you know what I'm talking about." I chuckled.

"I want grill cheese and your fries." She made the best home cooked fries and the best grill cheese.

"Are you serious? That's all?"

"Baby it's 1 sum in the morning and you sick, ion want you up making me a full course meal." She pouted at me.

"But I want too, I haven't seen you in so long. I've been sleep all day....I'm well rested." She said before yawning and we both laughed. "That was accidental."

"Yeah right, but if you say so."