75.

Liked by Arithedon 45,556 others

Midnightmadness: Kairi double Cs 💕

Comments temporarily disabled.

"Bruh you be lookin' so mean for no reason." I heard Ari say talking to Kairi who laid there making baby noises.

"And you be talking to her like she understand you."

"That's how she's gonna learn how to talk fast cause I speak to her like she got a actual brain." I noticed she had gotten dressed up and even did her makeup. I was tryna figure where she was going because I didn't make no plans.

"Where you going?"

"Business."

"Don't try that shit on me. You ain't going on business wearing shit like that."

"I'm going to a dinner with my friend. That's all. You doing too much."

"I ain't stupid or slow. You ain't got no friends but Cassie and you sure ain't say Cassie so where the fuck you going?" I asked her and I watched her body language change to being more timid. She didn't answer me so it led me to believe she was on her way to do some foul shit.

"I just told you night."

"You acting slow as hell and ion feel like putting my hands on the mother of my child but I'm bout ready to say fuck that cause you lying.

"You think I'm lying for what? I don't have no reason to lie, I'm not Midnight remember."

"Yeah you definitely ain't me, if you was you would know not to bullshit wit a nigga like me."

"Midnight bye. Kairi I love you."she said kissing her before brushing past me. I looked at her outfit shaking my head cause she thought I was a sucker.

"Man get your ass back here, you ain't leaving this house with that on. On my child you got me hot."

"Night let go of me, I can wear what the fuck I want. You bugging out for no reason." I grabbed her by her dress as I ripped it from the deep ass cleavage and she pushed me before swinging on me. I grabbed her hands as I pinned her to the wall. She struggled to get out before resulting in biting me.

"You ain't finna just run around here wit' nun on you hear me? I'll kill you and whoever."

"You just ruined my dress, like you so stupid." She said taking off her heel and aiming at my head but I dodged it.

"Just fuckin crazy." I said shaking my head laying by Kairi who looked as if she was judging us.

"Yeah your momma real bad she like hitting on your daddy."

"Don't be telling her that bullshit the fuck." She said coming out the closet with another outfit. It was simple but still hugged her curves nice. I decided I wasn't gonna trip off of ha, she acted like she was doing something being all secretive. Whole time I knew she was going to meet that Kimani nigga. They both ain't know what was coming.

 They both ain't know what was coming

"You look so beautiful." Kimani said as he got up pulling the chair out for me. I smiled giving him my thanks and did a take over, over him.

"You look nice as well, I didn't know you were taking me here."

"Well I did send you the address earlier today. Are you always late?" She shook her head feeling embarrassed at the fact that, that was his opinion on her.

"No I promise and I'm sorry for being late, it gets hectic with a new born as well as her baby father." I mentally rolled my eyes as I thought back about the argument we had just finished having. Yes I was wrong for even agreeing to go out with another man but it wasn't nothing like that. The fact that midnight had really ripped my dress had me still mad.

"You good, I was just teasing." He said before staring at me and the longer he stared the more I saw he was looking past me. "Ain't that your old dude over there?" He asked me and I looked back seeing midnight looking right at me. I literally started sweating bullets as I got up excusing myself from the table.

"What are you doing here?"

"I should slap the fuck outta you." He said grabbing a hold of my hair and literally dragging me out. "You think I'm playing? That's your new nigga? Huh!?" He asked me as he slammed me against his car when we got outside and I started crying.

"No midnight! It wasn't nothing like that. He's my friend."  "Let me fucking go."

"Nawl since you wanna hoe around, take all this shit off! Since you wanna be seen so fuckin bad bitch take this shit off." He literally started stripping me out my clothes in the parking lot and even though there wasn't anybody around, my cries were drawing attention.

"Night don't do this please.... please." I was sobbing at how he was treating me, handling me, it was like I wasn't Arianna to him no more. He left me standing there in my thong and my heels as well as my chain. I covered my boobs and tried to get my keys at the same time. Seeing as though people were now taking pictures of me.

"I fucking hate you midnight!" I cried as he leaned on his car, giving me a slight shrug. I raced to my car feeling so humiliated. I sat in the car just crying and crying. I really just wanted to disappear.

Damn poor ari  or not??