8.

\\\Arianna Simmons

\\\Arianna Simmons

Apartment Z-4

"Midnight , I gotta go to work!" I yelled out as he put it in for fourth time before pounding my shit. It was like this for the whole night and around this time I would've already gotten up and out the door.

"I'm finna cum...I'm finna cum. Ahhh baby...." I said cumin' a few seconds later I felt his warm liquids inside of me and I sighed.

"You on birth control right?" He asked and I let out a small chuckle before nodding.

"Night I really have to go."

"Call and say you not coming." He said as he was on top of me, hovering over me with my legs still wrapped around his torso.

"Baby I need money." I said in my cardi b voice

"Den I gotchu."

"I don't want you to have me." I told him grabbing my phone and calling the store informing Jamie that my car had stopped working and I couldn't make it.

"There you happy."

" yeah." He said getting out the bed before stretching and I decided to get my lazy ass up from the bed trying to walk but my ass ended up busting my ass cause my legs felt like bean bags.

"Damn, you Ight?" He asked laughing and I looked up flicking him off.

"You not even helping me." I whined as he continued laughing and I carefully got up limping to the bathroom and slamming it.

"Fuck up before I fuck yo ass again!" He yelled out and I silently mocked him as I started my shower.

////Midnight Williams

"Wassup witcha." I said as I saw Cassie walk in the door and she turned around with a lil' mug on her face as if I scared her but then she smiled.

"Wassup night, how you been?" She said slapping me up cause she had the persona of a nigga but with a girl face. She was a interesting body. She had the slim body, with a lisa Bonnet kinda vibe to her. Tube shirts and jeans was her wardrobe, didn't matter if it was winter. "So you think dis' ya' house sitting up here like this?" She asked looking at my feel that was propped up on the table and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Shit I apologize." I said and she chuckled sitting on the couch before throwing her bag on the floor.

"Ion care but miss lady upstairs does, I be doing that my damn self." She said doing the same and I had to chuckle. "So night you got any homeboys?"

"For you? Nahhhhhh." I said shaking my head laughing and she smacked her teeth.

"Ekekekkek but I'm deadass."

"I am too shit, you a whole nigga." I said and she busted out laughing.

"Aye remember nigga I caught two motherfucking bodies bitch for niggas disrespecting me and I will happily do it again." She said getting up. "Ion need no nigga..."

"But wasn't you just.....ohight." I said nodding my hand cause shorty was funny.

"Night are you hungry? I ain't mean to do you like that." I heard ari soft voice say and den her standing in front of me.

"Nah I'm Straight, I'm good." I told her looking at her and she smacked her teeth.

"Nah what you want cause that wasn't even lady like of me." She said walking away and I heard pots cackling and I laughed.

" Arianna I'm good! I just told yo' ass dat." I told her and she peeped out the kitchen.

"Well you goin eat this, allergic to anything?"

"You heardheaded as hell." I said getting up walking over to her and she giggled.

"Can you stop?"

" I ain't doin nuffin'." I said leaning on the counter watching her lil' ass go. "Dis all you?" I asked and she turned around confused.

" what you mean?..."

"Yah hair?" I said and she cracked a smile before laughing.

" yes dis all me."

" I ain't know you had dem real life inches farral." I said and she flipped her hair.

" it's cause I always had it in two braids or a bun so ion' blame you." I stood back as she did what she did and how focused she looked trying to gather her ingredients together. She had on her meek oversized shirt and I could tell she had nothing under it by the way her nipples shown through. My phone got me out my thoughts seeing it was time for me to go. Fuckin around with her I would've missed my meeting.

"Ari I gotta go." I told her and she quickly looked up.

"Whatcha mean? I thought we was spending the whole day."

"Yeah I know, I know. But I gotta go." I said walking upstairs and she followed behind.

"Everything is okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Everything's Gucci, Imma make it up to you Ight? When I call pick up cause you be on that nut shit." I told her and she giggled.

"Alright, be safe okay?"

"Always, tell da lil nigga I said bye." I leaned down giving her a hug while she cracked up into giggles.

"She is going to beat your ass, calling her that. Leave her alone." She said and I had to laugh cause shorty thought everything I said was funny.

"She ain't on nun."