31.

"You can't be scared when you shooting the gun." I told her as I came behind her, fixing her arms so she could aim right.

"Because it's loud and it's heavy. Ugh! I don't wanna do this no more." She whined, wiping her forehead. We were in my basement for a good three hours tryna get her to hit the target but I spent most of the time telling her it was okay to shoot, that she wouldn't get hurt.

"How about if it shoots back and imma' die." She said and looking back at me and I smacked my teeth.

"Mannn stop saying that, that's a 2000 dolla' gun, it ain't goin change on ya'." I told her and she huffed running her hands through her hair before gripping the gun with both hands. She fixed her glasses before taking a deep breath again.

"You got it!" She was real life scared of pulling the trigger.

"Okay I'm gonna do it." She announced but continued to stall. "Okay okay okay,"

"Any minute now." I said, snickering a little. It's crazy how someone could be around so many killers but has a big phobia with guns.

"Can I breathe first?" She snapped rolling her eyes and I smirked as I went by her, taking the gun out her hand. I was goin show her how you fire real shots.

"Dis how you do it." I told her stepping behind the glass before firing the whole round and all of them hit the target. " one hand." I said before repeating my steps.

"Well you're a criminal so I'm not surprised."

"Criminal!? Not the lil' girl who was just locked up." I said in Soulja voice and she started laughing.

"Shut up." " are we done?"

"Yeen' even do nun." I said and she pouted sighing. "But imma let you go, get ready we finna' go meet someone." I told her and and she let out a relived sigh and I shook my head at her.  Walking behind her, I slapped her ass and she squealed. She acted like she didn't like it, but I knew she did.

" you so scary baby." I said and she smacked her teeth pushing me back.

"I'm not scary, I just don't like guns and you know that. Where are we going anyways?"

"To meet Bishop." "He's finna be everywhere with you now." I told her and I waited for her to roll her  chinky eyes because that was her favorite thing to do.

"Midnight...." she whined, pouting as she rose up her arms so I could pick her up. I shook my head at her and she flicked me off.

"You so damn spoiled, come on." I said grabbing her by the waist before carrying her bridal style.

"Because you made me this way, I want you to be my security guard." She said giving me a smile pressing her titties against my naked chest. "Imma have you all to myself......pretend I'm hurt just so you can rescue me." She said putting her hand over her forehead and acted like she had passed out and I chuckled cause she was silly.

"If you don't getcho' ass." I told her as we entered my  room and I layed her on the bed just for her to get up and stand next to me.

"I call shower first." She said with her hand up before sprinting in my bathroom. She always acted like it was one bathroom in the house, in reality I had about 7.

"Or we can take it together." I said and she gave me a look causing me to smirk. "Cuts the time down and I save water."

"Like you care about the water bill." She scoffed causing me to laugh as I stripped out of my shorts and boxers leaving me naked as can be.

"You thick." She told me and I smacked my teeth, slightly pushing her head cause I knew she was looking at my ass. 

"Nawl you're the thick one."I said getting handful of her ass and I heard a light moan escape from her mouth. I helped her strip out of the clothes that she had on before pinning her against the bathroom counter. Her back was towards me and her fat ass, pressed against my balls. She was too short for her booty to touch my dick, I lifted her up a little, spreading her ass ass cheeks. I slapped her ass, watching them both jiggle and I smiled.

"Before I put it in....I smack ha' ass." I rapped lowly and I guess she heard me because she laughed a little. " uhuh....put ya hand away." I said because she had a habit of pushing me away when she couldn't take it.

"Nigh-"

"Shhh" putting my index finger over her mouth, I slid in slowly and she started whimpering. Her pussy was so damn wet, so damn tight, so damn warm, so damn right.

"Fuck." I groaned as I started increasing my strokes. My hands in the middle of her back, encouraging her strong ass arch.

"Babyyy ouuuu' right there,"

"Right here?"

"Mhmmmm....yes. Ouuuuu NIGHT ." I was hitting her with the hard strokes, trying my best to fit all my ten inches in here. "Fuck! Papi! Ouuuuuuuu fuck fuck." I loved when she played with herself while I drilled in her cause she looked so sexy doing it. I pulled out grabbing her by the neck and giving her a sloppy ass kiss. Turning around, I held out my arms for her to jump into them and she did just that. Holding her by the thighs, one arm around my neck she grabbed my member before inserting it into herself and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I gave her the deep strokes, I had her calling me all type of shit in her other language.

"You going cum fa' papa?" I asked her and all  I heard was moans. I knew I was getting closer when I felt that feeling and my strokes became faster.

"Fuck!" I exploded all in her. She looked at me with a shocked face and I just simply shrugged my shoulders. "Pussy was just too good." I told her with my dick still inside of her. She giggled giving me kiss and I kissed her back adding tongue and we just stood in the bathroom making out like it was our last time seeing each other.

"You so sweet," I said lightly biting her lips and she smirked, sticking out her tongue and I sucked on it.

"Okay come on and let's take a shower." She said getting down before walking to the spacious shower. She was already developing a limp and I didn't even do my usual routine. She bent down to put her long hair in a bun and I got a good ass view of the fat, wet pussy of hers and I could feel myself getting aroused again.

"Midnight come on, stop staring." She smiled getting out that shower and grabbing my hands cause I was so stuck.....on her. Her last nigga really fumbled the biggest bag that he will ever have.

"Whatcha you thinking about? You being too quite. Usually you would be talking about how I was acting durning sex." She knew I loved to tease her about stuff like that. I gave her a smile shaking my head, she gave me a confused face.

"What's wrong Night?"

"Nun'.....just promise something." I said and she looked at me nodding.

"Wassup? What is it?"

"Promise to neva' change on me? You know how deep up in this shit I am, I can't go back. I needa let you know that."

"Promise, we in dis forever eva? You will never have to question that baby. You know I love you like you my oxygen."

"Even when I be fuckin up?" She nodded.

"Yes because tough times don't break me, they don't break us."

"See that's why I fuck witcha..." I mumbled attacking her nipples with my mouth. Fuck that meeting....I was making love to my women all night.