20.

Liked by Playboytad and 24,000 others"Buy her infinite red roses, cause she deserve it

"Buy her infinite red roses, cause she deserve it." #i10u💙
Arithedon: forever eva 😩
Chopnyc: family 😍
Casiinova: y'all the cutest I swear🤣🥵
Hoodyork: GO AP! 🤪
KlassyKay: 😍😍😍😍😩
Jennyfrmtheblocc: this the Ari Lani been talking about? 🥰
Midnightmadness: @jennyfrmtheblocc 🤫🤫

I scrolled through the comments, liking some of them, deleting some outta pocket comments and logging out my Instagram. I didn't plan on getting on until next month, that's just how I was. As I sat down my phone, it started ringing and I saw who it was, it was my young nigga calling.

"Big homie!" He hollered out and I sucked my teeth cause he was on that shit.

"Fuck you want?"

"Mannnnmnn......put me on! You got all dese bad ass  jawns like my nigga share the juice for the one time man." I started laughing cause this nigga was stupid. "You posted up on the gram like.....I ain't know you was goin bag that. Shiet, I gotta salute you and give you your props mane."

"Man get your stupid ass off my line, that's why I can't be posting my bitch like that cause niggas get to getting ideas and imma the one to dead that shit."

"Real talk......but aye man text me later. I'm free for some slave." I nodded my head. I already knew what he was hinting for. KD wasn't a greedy ass nigga and he reminded me of me when I was his age. I would only go rob and steal when my money was low. My grandmother always told me that greediness is the quickest way to get caught, and that's forever in my heart,

"Yeah I got sum for you, just stay by your phone yung."

"Ight Man, all love nigga."

"You know it is." I said as we both ended the call. I looked back to my bed seeing Ari and Lani both knocked out on my bed. I didn't even know how Lani ended up getting in my bed but I woke up and there She was. She was snuggled under Ari chest, looking comfortable as hell. I couldn't lie, Ari boobs was so damn soft.

"You goin' cook us some food or you goin keep staring?" Ari said with her eyes still closed and I squinted my eyes at her cause she was probably awake the whole time I was watching her.

"You weird as hell."

"You weird as hell for watching me in my sleep." She said rubbing her eyes before she gently moved Lani out that way so she could get up.

"You right, when shorty get in here?"

"She said she wanted to sleep with us so I let her." I shook my head cause I knew she was going to get used to sleeping in my bed, and I wasn't tryna deal with her tantrums when I tell her ass no.

"Don't let her no mo. Matter of fact wake her ass up." She shook her head, making her way to the bathroom.

"And don't touch her either, it's too early for her to be awake anyways." She said as I walked in the bathroom with her, staring at her through the mirror. My bitch was fine with no makeup.

"Where was you about to go?" She asked me turning on the faucet and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Imma drop Lani off and then I gotta do some work." She rolled her eyes by the mentioning of work.

"Why you copping attitudes for?"

"Why you always think I'm copping attitudes."

"Cause you do that shit, I know you don't like what I do but you knew the deal when it came to me and what I do. Hell, ya last nigga did the same shit I do so ion see the problem." She scoffed shaking her head, spitting out that water before wiping her mouth with a towel.

"Do you Night." She simply replied untying her hair from the messy bun that it was in, letting it down. It fell right above her ass. It was all hers too. "Just be careful."

"You know I am, you going to the shop today?" She shook her head.

"No me and Cassie have to go look at some new apartments and then I'm doing her photoshoot for her makeup class."

"Okay, so y'all making big moves. That's what I'm talking about." She smiled showing me her deep dimples.

"We trying too, we tryna get like you." That was black poeple way of complementing you.

"Trust the process and don't get ahead of yourself. Took me hella years to even own a car that was fully mines."

"I know I'm tryna look into it, but I don't know anything about cars."

"That's why I'm here. Just hit me up when you know what kinda car you want." We heard the TV turn in so I knew Lani was up.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and imma be Out your way okay?" I nodded as I watched her strip out of her sports bra and shorts making me pause for a minute. Anytime I had to admire my baby, I would take it. Arianna body was just unbelievable, she used to be a petite little thing when she got to the jail. Don't get me wrong she still had a fat ass but was skinny as hell. I guess she was growing into her grown women body, cause it was doing her justice.  She had the perfect hour glass body, every outfit she wore was like a ten.

"Stop looking at me."

"Aye Lani don't kn-"

"No that's not happening again." She said laughing  recalling  last week when Lani caught us in the act. I didn't give a fuck cause the way her momma be fuckin, she probably done seen it all.

"She watching cartoons." I said licking my lips as I wrapped my arms around her short body, picking her up and placing her on the sink.  She bit her lip as I started rubbing her cat and I knew I got her where I wanted her.

"Night why you do this to me." She asked but encouraged me to continue as she spread out her legs, so I could see the full view.

"UNC!"  I smacked my teeth, pulling up my sweats that were about to come off, before Lani interrupted. Arianna thought it was funny, pushing me back. She got off the sink before getting on her tippy toes and kissing my lips.

"Go handle that, it's gonna be another time."