88.

"You just wanna go wherever mommy wanna go

"You just wanna go wherever mommy wanna go." I said chuckling as she tried to hold on to to the table so she could stand up. She was growing so fast and in a few months, she was going to be walking.

"you wanna walk so bad." I had just finished changing her diaper and we  were ready to join the party once more. As Cassie had promised she threw a little kick back at a Bnb for me. I was loving it because it was nothing too serious, our regular group of friends just hanging out.

"Hahakildkhdhejekk" she started saying as the door opened revealing night.

"You see yo' daddy, that's why you wanna do allat." I said chuckling as he came and scooped her up, not before kissing my head. We still hadn't talked about what had went down at my house a few days ago, since I haven't seen him since then.

"Wassup Ari. Happy early birthday." My birthday wasn't until the next day.

"Thank you, I'm getting old like you grandpa."

"Never." He chuckled shaking his head as Kairi grabbed his fingers wanting to put them in her mouth and he pulled away.

"Eww Kairi, what you doing? You tryna eat me?" He said to her and I chuckled cause he was slow. "Mommy got you shitty today, shoe game A1 mamas."

"I know right, I saw them at the mall and I had to get them. She look so cute, tell daddy, im grown." She blabbered something and I pretended it was her saying what I told her to say.

"Exactly."

"Girl boo." He did a takeover of my outfit and shook his head. He left the room and I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to figure out was I showing too much. I had been more conscious in what I would wear around night because he never failed to tell me how slutish my outfit was. I huffed because I didn't have no other change of clothes since we were at a air bnb. I planned on going shopping the next day.

I walked out the room making my way to folks, I pulled my hair forward so it could cover my boobs. The top I was wearying was mesh, see through so my nipples were showing.

" damn Ari," Kayden said as he grabbed my hand spinning my around and I laughed. "You got the bad bitch shades on too, hold on lemme snap a pic," i playfully rolled my eyes but posed for the many pictures he took.

"You look fye sus," he complimented me one more time and I said my thanks.