51.

"You're always tryna embarrass me. Everytime." Just like that one time he found out I was working at the club so he went and got himself a lap dance, then had the audacity to try and snatch me up.

"Nawl I'm just starting to think you lovin' these niggas." He said not taking his eyes away from the flat screen TV. He was in the middle of playing 2k while I did my weekly laundry. "Ion give a fuck, don't have no nigga in my house. Period. If you wanted to do sum wit' the lil kid, y'all should've went to a park. Not my crib, where I lay my head at."

"Okay but I know him, that was my company."

"That's your problem, just cause that's your company don't mean I fuck with them. And then if you gotta problem with not bringing random ass niggas in my shit den see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya'."

"Okay fine, imma' leave the fuck. It's definitely no pressure behind no motherfuckin' visitors the fuck?" He was acting so fucking rude for no reason and lately he had been talking to me like I wasn't his girlfriend and I wasn't feeling that. " and you goin' stop talking to me like you crazy, really really."

"Nawl cause he wanna fuck you, But you too naive to even see that." " and ya' ass wanna get outta line on some bogus shit but you crying ova' how I talk to you? Make it make sense."

"How IN THE FUCK!? Does us and the KIDS!" I made sure to empathize on the kids cause ain't no way in hell I would fuck another dude while lani was around. " get hungry and I volunteer to cook equates to he wanna fuck me? Please tell me that. Oh you can't cause you sound dumb as fuck!" "But like I said you goin stop talking to me like you're crazy."

"Man gone wit allat." He dismissed me and I rolled my eyes, putting the rest of my clothes in the drawers. His birthday was coming up and this is how his bitch ass wanted to fucking act. Got it

"Lani! You wanna go somewhere with me?"

"No the fuck you ain't taking her nowhere, she staying with me."

"I don't have too, I wanna ride with Ari." Lani said as she rushed in the room and I chuckled.

"Damn foreal?" Night asked her as he took off his headphones.

"Yup." Lani replied with her nose in the air, she was still salty about last night.

"Ight cool cool." I heard him say and I walked into the closet taking out my all white body con dress and my white slides, and my all red Chanel purse. I left my face makeup free and let my long tresses flow down my back.

"Lani you ready?"

"Yes ." She replied with a smile as I grabbed her hand and we both sashayed out the room, I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't care. He should've kept his mouth shut.

"So Ari what are we going to do?" She asked looking at me as I dug in my purse for my keys.

"We are gonna go spend some money."

"Yes! We should go use unc unc money since he's been so mean to us girls." She said and I chuckled cause she was so smart.  I nodded as well cause I didn't mind that idea.  I opened the door as well as the back seat to the range and I smacked my teeth seeing Lani booster seat wasn't in the back.

"Dang girl, wea' your seat at?" I asked her and she put on her thinking face.

"I think- I think it's in unc unc car." 

"Okay come on, and change your shirt baby it's dirty. I said looking at that stain, knowing her it was probably ketchup.

"Okay. Imma be back okay? Don't leave me okay?" She said running to the door with me following her behind. She got a few knocks in before Night came and opened the door.