23.

I love reading y'all funny ass comments frl🤣 I told y'all I got y'all onna' update...so here it is. Cause imma real nigga, do ya hea me? 😂😂😂 sike Nawl. This a lil' filler chapter, sum light. I need y'all to answer this question though. "Do you think Night should be mad about Ari working at Medusa?🤔" comment! I wanna hear em!
-pimp

I watched her work the floor from the balcony of the club, that's where I stood too see who was doing the best job. I usually didn't do it but once in a while I would.
She had followed my order and was clad in a a black body suit that had cut outs in the breast area and thigh high black boots. She had straighten her hair that fell down her back. She was a mulatto beauty, her chubby but sculpted cheeks reminded me of a women of an Asian decent. The chinky , almost cat eyes that was always complemented by a sleek wing making her look more exotic. To add on to her beauty, she held the perfect figure, cellulite and stretch marks were evident so I knew it was all hers.

"Damn who got all your attention?" My brother Kenny came standing right beside me and he followed my gaze and he started laughing

"She not going." He said and I smacked my teeth. "Do you know who she is? That's Arianna.....The ari. That used to be Thad bitch. But her new nigga sum serious."

"Who her nigga?"

"That nigga who got the whole New York on lockdown."

"Why she in here though, I knew her dude ain't going for this?"

"Shit that ain't got shit to do with me. This her third day and that girl been bringing in me some good money. Third day in a row where my VIPs been filled."

"She is sexy though...." I nodded indeed.

"I'm finna go talk to her." I said turning to my brother.

He gave me a knowingly looked as I passed the mirror door and I looked at myself, I chucked at myself noticing what I was doing. Usually I wouldn't care what I look like cause the bitch was goin' drop her panties anyway but it seemed like AP was sum' different. I had to actually make an effort if I could reach up in her guts.

I walked down the spiral steps and into the club life, I couldn't lie and say that Medusa wasn't the place to be, cause it was. Everybody and they momma was here, and I housed all the bad bitches. Men of all kind came here to spend their last savings on one dance, for one night.

"Hello ki." Islan. Her name was pronounced like island but with a N. She was the top bartender and had been rocking with me for more then five years. Her and Cassie were the only girls that I haven't fondled with in a sexual way, and I didn't plan on too either. Those two girls, I needed for my place of business to run and I couldn't mix business with pleasure because things will always go bad. I messed with the other girls, cause I could give two fucks if they left or not.

"Wassup, lemme get sum hen straight. No chaser." I told her and she nodded grabbing a shot glass,!pouring the dark liquor into it before sliding it to me. I took the shot back, before kissing my teeth at the bitter taste that was unpleasant but I craved.

"Rough day?" She asked me chuckling as she wiped the counter before throwing the rag over her shoulder, she was very tomboy-ish but had a sex  appeal that kept all the niggas coming.

"Nawl....just felt like it."

"Hmmm....so alcoholic?"

"Borderline." She laughed shaking her head and I cracked a smile pushing the glass cup to her so she could hit me with another one.

"I need a double shot of patron, two Long Island margaritas and one Shaka Rama, heavy on the liquor ." I heard the soft voice said  and I turned around coming in contact with Arianna. She passed the slip to islan who nodded her head, getting started on the orders.

"You like it so far?" I asked her and she turned her head giving me a smile and nodding.

"Yes, it's very fast paced." She said fanning herself and I noticed she had took off the long boots and was now wearing the all black Air maxes, she looked good as hell.

"You goin' get used to it, your feet got tired?"I said looking down to her tiny feet, her short legs oiled up to perfection.

"Yes." She giggled as islan sat the tray in front of her with the drinks that were ordered. She said her thanks before grabbing the tray and disappearing into the crowd.

"Where you find her at?"

"Cas did, that's her friend. Why?" I scrunched my face thinking she was about to say some shady shit about her.

"I like her, she's so sweet. And you know you wrong for assigning her to Red rooms, her first week." I chuckled shrugging my shoulders. The red rooms was where the nasty shit went down, where 80 years old got the freak on, only on their expense.

"I wanted her to get to know the place and shit."that body crazy ain't it?" I asked her and she nodded. Islan was also a bisexual and acted like my wing women in some cases.

"He'll yeah , and that motherfucker jiggle." She said and I laughed shaking my head cause she was a trip.

"Cas I gotta applaud you for this cause my foot is aching, whew Chile." I said laying my head on her lap. We were both dog tired and was currently waiting on Chinese take out so we could fill our tummy up.

"I be tryna tell you girl, but how you like it so far. It's hectic ain't it."

"It's only my third day out here." Quoting Uzi and we both shared a laugh. "I like it, good money as you said." I was making a little more then what I was making at the salon and I was happy about that. "The only thing I hate is them thirsty ass niggas, one dude was tryna press me for a dance like I was a stripper or something." I told her as and she shook her head grabbing her phone to see who had texted her.

"You mind if Malik spend the night?" I shook my head because I didn't really care if he stayed the night, it's not like it was the first time.

"Yeah girl, I don't care."

"I was asking cause I thought we were finna' have a girls night out." I laughed shaking my head.

"Girl I'm about to pass out on the couch, at this moment. I'm just ready to eat."

"Tell night to come over."

"He went with Lani to her parent conference and I think they went out or something so he's tied up." "I miss him though , I haven't seen him in two days." I pouted.

"Shit that's the first, usually y'all be in each other throats, literally. Nasty ass."

"Shut up cause you acting like you not the same way with chop. "

"I am but y'all over do it, but it's cute. I guess." She said snickering and I pushed her shoulders, sticking my tongue out at her.

"Did you ever tell him about the fight." I shook my head at that too cause I didn't plan on telling him.

"I don't plan on telling him either."

"But you know he's gonna do the most when he found out just like he got mad cause you wouldn't tell him why you was crying. I also think you should tell him about you working at the club. I know I said you grown or whatever but it's night." She said and I bit my lip, huffing.

"Imma just tell him when I know I want to keep doing it okay?"

"Whenever you say that you never do it.....but imma keep my mouth shut and just wait until I can tell you "I told you so."