53.

PART ONE///
"I'm so damn tired." I said huffing as I walked out my suite and into the parking lot. It was around 10:30 and I was finally done for the day. The first thing I did when I hopped in my car was drive to the nearest gas station and grab me some Game Diamonds.  I was in need of a good ass high, and the fact that I was going back home to Night made me feign for it more.

"We been on a tragedy for months! Why can't you agree with me for once.....maybe we can be on chill tonight, maybe I can give you chills too."

"Yes this my song!" I yelled out turning up the radio and I chuckled to myself at how fast my mood changed. I was just feeling sad and ready to do drugs and now I was smiling lip syncing to a Wale song.

"What! What that mane say? IM GETTING mine like fine wine, measured in time! Man these other brothers loved you but this pleasure is mines." I rapped along  tapping the steering wheel to the beat making my way through traffic. It took me 15 minutes to get to the house and I got out, grabbing my purse and my bag full of rellos.

I pulled out my keys opening the door and I stopped abruptly looking at the candle lit and red roses that filled the foyer. My hand went to my mouth as I closed the door behind me and I started walking looking at everything. Red velvet boxes made a trail all the way up to the stairs.

"Midnight!" I yelled out as I dropped my stuff by the door and I opened the first box.

"Imma give you 25 reasons why I'm never leavin' you." I pouted cause this was so cute and it made me even more happier cause he quoted my favorite song by Nivia.

I put the first box down reaching for the next one, reading it.

" 1. The many times you got up late as hell just to cater my needs when a nigga was high as hell." I sniffled chuckling because he would always wake me up to make him some grill cheese when he was fried out his mind.

"2.The way you treat Lani like she's your own, reassurance in that you will be a great mother."

"3. Your values and morals. Your wisdom, I never worry about you steering me wrong."

"4. You're easily pleased and the littlest thing can make you happy."

"5. Nun of them niggas ain't neva had that." I literally had only two bodies and one of them was in a body bag, literally.

"You don't get tired of loving a nigga." I smiled at that one too, I was always kissing on him, didn't matter where we were.

"When you get excited and holla out " period Pooh" lil ghetto ass." I busted out laughing, clapping my hands cause he was so annoying. Every box that I opened revealed a sweet message and by the time I got to reason 25 I was crying like a baby.

"Midnight!" I yelled out trying to figure out where he was at. I walked into the kitchen, holding all 25 notes in my hand and I saw the whole set up making me pause . The whole island was filled with red roses and rose petal were all over the ground. The first sitting area that was placed in front of the kitchen island had a blanket on the ground with lights , some more petals and two plates with the silver covering . He also had bout 7 woods right next to it .

"Ohh my gosh." I said just amazed.

"You like ?" I heard his voice say making me jump a little and I turned around attacking him with kisses.

"I love it, oh my gosh midnight. This is so like...like sweet. Thank you and the letters....I love you so much. I can't believe it."

"I'm glad you like it, I love you too." He said and I smiled pouting.