95.

I ran through my hair admiring myself in the mirror. Looking at my outfit, it wasn't an outfit that many people would approved but I was my own person and could wear whatever I wanted to wear. Me and Cassie were going to a day club and get tipsy in the afternoon. I grabbed my lipgloss, smearing my lips with it as I felt heavy footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Hell Nawl." Night automatically said as he eyed my outfit. "I'm starting to think you like niggas dying."

"You finna do the most."

"Arianna, if you leave the house looking like this you're single as fuck."

"Den I guess you sin-" before I could even finish my sentence I felt him grab my neck and I smelled the alcohol on his breath. "Stop fucking playing with me foreal."

"Ew night get off of me, you drunk as hell." I pushed him off as he stumbled a bit making me shake my  head.

"You-you not wearing this shit." He slurred his words looking  at me with his low eyes, he was double faded.

"Why you so fucked up this early."

"Cause I miss my fucking granny."he mumbled licking his lips.

"Wea she at?"

"She dead." My head snapped back at him cause all this time we had been together he never told me about his grandmother. He always talked about her like she was still alive.

"Why you ain't never tell me this night? See I'm feeling like a bad girlfriend because I didn't even know. Are you okay? I can stay home if you feeling sad. Baby you don't have to get like this cause you miss her."

"I know, ion tell nobody. I ain't sad though, I'm just...chilling."  "But you goin' stay wit me? Night need some pussy."

"You need some pussy?"

"Yea cause I miss my granny."

"You're drunk night."

"I know, pussy goin' sober me up." I chuckled making him chuckle too cause even he knew he sounded dumb as hell. I looked in the mirror, huffing cause I knew Cassie was going cuss me out. I shot her a text, telling her I couldn't make it.

"But I don't wanna fuck night."

"Shit I do."

"That's all you wanna do, is fuck."

"So you should know this." "But you can go out wit Cassie, I'm feeling like crashing anyways." He mumbled grabbing on to my ass and kissing my lips. "Make sure you bring me back some food though."

"You still goin' be right here?"

"Yeah, wea else imma go."

"Boy you acting like you don't move around as much as you do but okay." I picked up my phone again calling Cassie and in the midst of it she was FaceTiming me so I answered.

"Bitch I know you ain't laid up wit dookie booty while you tryna cancel and shit. I'm literally outside hoe, the fuck!" Night started laughing and I did too cause she was deadass. " yeah night you think shit so funny, next time chop wanna hang it's over with. On god in heaven."

"I'm coming Cassandra, calm down." She paused fa lil before she chuckled.

"Better be, I'm tired of you and night. Thought my two thousand dollar outfit was goin' go to waste."

"It ain't like u payed for it anyways!" Night teased as he grabbed the camera.

"So! Still going to waste. And night when I see you I'm beating that ass."