91.

Midnight laid back with his eyes slightly closed as he enjoyed the warm mouth of his new situation as she went  to work on his long pole. He had his hand around her neck, encouraging her down his dick, making her gag. He licked his lips, feeling pleasure all through his body. He slightly looked down seeing the bitch gobbling like it was thanksgiving.

"Damn girl." He didn't recall her name but knew her head game was goin' have him calling her the throat goat. He laid his head back once again but sat up as she released him, standing up and taking off her panties. He scrunched his face stopping her as she leaned in as if she was going to hop on.

"Hold on what you doin?"

"I want you to fuck the shit outta me." She said and he started laughing, making his way out the bed.

"Nawl we ain't on that." He said pushing her back slightly and the girl scoffed. " I like what you was doing before. You doing too much na."

"No you're doing too much, you're such a asshole." She retorted getting up from the bed, night eyed her lower area seeing she had pubic hair. Night didn't really care but he had gotten used to the Arianna waxed vagina every time they would make love.

"You like it like that?" He asked out of nowhere and the girl who name was lucky, which night of course didn't know looked down. She felt embarrassed even though it was so many pros to not shaving daily. She felt him asking the question was disrespectful and making fun of her.

"Yeah, well I'm finna leave."

"Ok." He layed there watching the tv screen, eying her at the same time. When she was fully clothed he got up following her out because he ain't trust her enough. As lucky was leaving, Arianna was leaving out her car because it was around the time she picked up Kairi. Ari shook her head, already getting ready to cuss him out.

"Midnight I know you're fucking lying. Like stop disrespecting me." Night of course ignored her as he watched lucky get into her car and drive away. He felt a slap to his cheek that made his face go sour.

"What I tell you about putting your hands on me? But when I ruffle your ass up you finna be crying to Cassie."

"Boy fuck you, stop bringing your lil hoes around my child."

"She sleep" she stormed into the house, frustrated with him. He just didn't get the concept. " I know you not finna wake her up."

"Yes because I have a meeting and it's in an hour."

"Then let ha stay with me."

"So you can fuck hoes and not watch her? I think the fuck not." Night smacked his teeth as he plopped down on the couch, deciding not to say anything knowing it was going to be an argument.

" just wait till she get up, she finna be fussy as hell if you wake her out her sleep." Arianna huffed, knowing he was telling the truth. Looking at her Apple Watch, she decided on letting her sleep in for another thirty minutes.

"What's the meeting about anyways, that got you dressed up."

"I'm looking for a bigger salon space, you know, suites that I can rent out." Expanding her business had been on her mind heavy and with her clientele growing, she needed a bigger salon. Her and Cassie had been planning of doing something similar but Cassie was on to a new passion which was interior designing. Arianna wasn't mad at all, but supported her friend in everything so she wasn't salty in the change of plans. Cassie planned on helping  her decorate her new Salon when she did find a place.

" that's wassup, if you need some, you already know."

"Thank you for the offer but I'm fine. The question is....do you got something to eat?" She got up taking off her jacket, revealing her plump chest.

"Nawl if you talking junk food then yeah."

"Of course, I can't even eat no junk food. I'm watching my weight."

"What weight? lil' ass."

"Don't do me, know this ass heavy." She said turning around making sure her booty was poking. Night chuckled shaking his head cause he had the baddest baby momma.

"I got something for you. You know for your birthday." Night said clearing his throat and he could sense the mood change. He knew he had acted out and ruined her birthday and that was something that had been heavy on his mind. Ariana who was suffering from postpartum depression, that she knew nothing about held a somber face, not wanting to talk about it. Night had pissed on her self respect and that alone had started making her emotional.

"I don't want it."

"It's a gift."

"I said I don't want it, I'm not as full as you think midnight. You can't just treat me like shit and then buy me gifts thinking everything is going to be cool. How about apologizing for your actions and not doing it again."

"And I have. Arianna don't act like I was blowing your shit up tryna talk to you after. You know it be the spur of the moment."

"Like that makes it any better." Ari mumbled rolling her eyes.

"You had fun?"

"Huh?"

"Last night, did you have fun?"

"Awl with Mario? Yeah it was fun. The most fun I had in a lil' while." She replied smiling thinking about the club scene. She wasn't really a club person and had only been at the club a few times.

"That's good."

"Mhmm." It was a awkward silence between them as they both tried to ignore it, night turned on the tv and Ari pulled out her phone.

"I saw prince the other day." He said and Ari head perked up. She had to give him away due to him always trying to bite Kairi for some reason. He was now living with chase, night homeboy baby momma.

"Ohhh my gosh I miss him so much, I'm so sad I had to give him away."

"Remember how geeked you was when I got it?" He asked and Ari chuckled.

"It's a him not a it, but yes that's my baby foreal. I miss him so much, I be so lonely now."

"If you was over here, you wouldn't be lonely."

"No."

"Damn like that?"

"Like that but I do think it's time for me to go, you starting to stare at me again."

"Girl boo, I can look at you if I want too....the fuck."

"Yeah Ight, lemme go get my child."