42.

"You sure you need to smoke that one too?" Chop asked me as I lit up my third blunt keeping my eyes on the door. We were outside the address of where Thad was supposed to be laying at. I didn't want to break in because of the people that were surrounding the neighborhood. White people, AKA witnesses. I plan to grab his ass just when he didn't see it coming.

"I'm straight," he chuckled sitting back in the seat and I looked at him.

"What the fuck is funny?"

"Ari made you sleep on couch last night, that's funny." I smacked my teeth at his dumb ass cause he was a well known gossiper, like a bitch.

"And bitch? If my lady wants some space then she can have that."

"Or she cursed your ass out and told you to get the fuck out her face."

"Nawl she said chop bitch ass need mind the business that pays him." I retorted back rolling my eyes at him as I passed the blunt to him. I adjusted my hoodie feeling my phone vibrating on my lap. I saw it was a picture message from Ari. I chuckled because I assumed it was another funny meme she was going to show me.  I opened the message and I smirked appeared on my face.

Lil1❤️- "can I post this?""Damn you look good👀" Lil1❤️- lol thank you baby, but can I?" "Yeah go head" niggas could look, but could Neva touch

"Damn you look good👀"
Lil1❤️- lol thank you baby, but can I?"
"Yeah go head" niggas could look, but could Neva touch.
Lil1❤️-"Okay🥳"
"You goin'  fuck wit nigga wit sum picture mail, I'm feinin'
Lil1❤️- "start spending time with me then you wouldn't be feinin'

I left her on seen not even tryna deal with her right now. I was focused on the task at hand so I can move on to better things.

"Aye that's him." Chop said as we saw a tall figure walking out the back of the apartment with what looked like a trash bag.

"Yeah that's his bitch ass." I said grabbing my loaded, adjusting my silencer. I passed the black gloves to chop and kept two for myself, putting them on with my eyes still on Thad. "You stay at the back ova there and I'm at the dumpster. Stake out the house if any motherfuckers close. What the time limit?"

"Approximately ten minutes, if we want to limit any nosey bodies." He said and I nodded fixing my Skii mask, taking one more puff before I put it out.

"It's go time."