52.

"Unc I don't think it's supposed to look like that ." "Ari Mac and cheese don't look like that . That's wrong , I know it's wrong ." We we're both looking at the outcome of the Mac and cheese I had attempted to make and it didn't even look close to looking edible.

"All you doing is hating you ain't even try to help me, you always watching her cook ."

"Okay I'm little, I can't understand everything. I'm only five and you're like 23, you can understand more then me but......clearly you don't." She said side eyeing the macaroni and cheese. She was so shady . "Call Cassie." I looked at her nodding.

"Good idea."

"Uh duh that's why I said it." I pushed her head making her giggle as I grabbed my phone FaceTiming Cassie .

"Waddup bitch." She answered with her bonnet on and robe. She looked like a grandma ready to go to bed.

"Wassup bitch!"

"Is that lani? Pop ha' ass."

"You know it's ha and that's ha momma job."

"But she be wit' you more then ha' momma. She bad cause she around your ass."

"Bitch ain't a bad word, depends on how you use it. Like when Night calls Ari a bitch he being mean but when I said bitch it was in a nice way like heyyyyyy bitch. Yeah like that."

"What the fuck night, what's allat about?"

"She ain't talking about nun, lil' shit."

"Uncle called Arianna a bitch and he kicked out my friend from school cause somebody else was in the house, but he stayed on the couch. He made arianna cry and everything and she didn't even wanna stay with us at the mall because she still mad. I don't wanna see Ari mad because she's too nice to be mad, but it's all uncle fault c-cause he disrespected her on mul-multiple occasions." She said as she started stuttering.  "Now he wanna cook dinner to say sorry but he don't know how to cook and Cassie look how this look like." She grabbed the the phone, turning the camera to show her my food. I stared at her looking like.....what the fuck. Not if her five year old ass just finished saying allat. She was making some valid ass points but I could bet 100 dollars she was repeating stuff that she had heard Ari say. She was them type of kids. Messy.

"Night don't make me come over there and beat your ass. No wonder she been posting them sad ass posts. The fuck night are you serious!?"

"Cassie chill you don't even know what happened. You know that nigga from the club you used to be at, I guess he own that bitch."

"Who uh...Kimani?"

"Yeah, hell yeah and dis the same nigga who be lusting over her on Instagram, sliding in ha' DMs and shit. Arianna already know how I feel about random niggas in my crib, especially with the whole situation going on and what I got going on. You see what I'm saying?"

"Yeah."

"And that nigga try to get buck in my own house like I won't zip his ass and go sit my ass in trial." I said quoting YoungBoy and she chuckled.

"Nawl foreal."

"Right but yeah I called ha' sum names and shit cause a nigga was real life heated. I'm tryna get sum' dinner together but I can't cook fa shit. Come help a brother out, I'll pay you and everything."

"Hm, now night you know ion care about you paying me. When you tryna do right by my sis, I can give me help to you with anything. Give me ten minutes and imma be on my way."

"Thank ya thank ya."

"Yeah big thanks cause yeah.....this ain't cutting it."

"Laylani can you like.....shut the fuck up sometimes? Like real talk, uncle being dead ass serious." I told her and she tooted her lips before taking off her apron and throwing it on the ground. "Matter Fact go sit ya ass in that corner over there. Since you wanna throw shit and shit." I pulled on her collar walking her to the corner with her back facing me.

"She don't need no time out! She needa be whooped."

"Cassie I got this! See you in ten." I said hanging up and I slid the tray of food in the trash. I huffed looking at the corner hearing sniffling and I rolled my eyes.

"Why is you crying Lani?"

"Because-because I don't wanna be in time out! It's not fair."

"Yeah yeah, then after that imma need you to write. "I will not cuss and get on peoples nerves." 200 times.

"I- I don't even know how to write good!" She cried out and I had to muffle my laugh. "I don't wanna stay here no more!"

" yeah yeah." I said waving her off, her momma needa hurry up and get back foreal foreal.