14.

\\\\Midnight Williams

Green Hills Mall Strip

"Baby look at those puppies. They so cute....ohhh my gosh!!"

"Ari we not getting a fuckin dog, we came to get ya purse. Not no fuckin dog." I told her as we walked past the pet shelter and to the green hills mall area.

"But look at that one, it's so cute.....awwwllll. Midnight look at him. Can we go inside please please." She said looking up at me with her puppy eyes and pout making me sigh.

"Come on mane."

"Yes!"

"That don't mean we getting the motherfucker." I told her as we walked in and she ran straight to the window.

"Hello may I help you?"

"Umm how much is this lil baby...." I shook my head chuckling cause this lil' girl was hard headed.

"Prince is actually not for sale......that's my dog." The lady said and I saw a sadness expression fill her face and she looked at the dog then up to me.

"Awlll.....oh my gosh. He's so cute, you're so lucky," she just kept on petting the lil bitch, the dog peacefully layed in her arms and she pouted again. Her and thus pouting.

"Okay ari, put her dog down. Come on." I said taking the dog out her hands and it started barking, almost punched the lil nigga.

"See don't touch him Night, he was so calm." She said pushing me as I put that lil nigga down.

"Thank you so much, have a good day," Ari said to the owner as we left out the building and the sad ass expression would not leave her face.

"Ari, why you sad for."

"Cause.....I wanted the dog.....he was so cute. His name is prince and my middle name princess so we're meant to be."

"You can't even have dog in your apartment complex,"

"So? Weed illegal and you still smoke it everywhere. Plus he can stay at yo house."

"Hell no, that shit dead as hell. Fuck around and kick that nigga into the fuckin pool. Let his ass drown." I told her being straight up and she looked at me with her eyes wide.

"You honestly need some fuckin help. Real shit." She told me as we continued walking towards the mall. "Say...when does Louie close?" I asked her and she took her phone out.

"My confirmation says that my pick up supposed to be at 4:30 and it closes at 5. Night we're fuckin late." She said looking up at me with an amused face.

"Das all on you, you wanted to go in that dumb ass pet shop. I neeeded sum new belts too." I said smacking my teeth and she chuckled.

"Well it was worth it cause prince was so cute and we can come back tomorrow or something. Come on let's go eat. On me." She said as she spotted the Cheesecake Factory and it wasn't too far away so we just walked there too. I looked around the parking lot seeing it was a decent amount of people, it wasn't crowded nor was it deserted.

"Ari come take a selfie wit me right quick." I told her as I quickly took my phone out. I had been observing the area and I swear to god this red impala....I kept on seeing it. It was in the parking garage, when we were crossing the street, by the pet shop, now at the factory.

"What's up with you? You never wanna take no fuckin selfies." She said and I extended my hand out snapping pictures making sure to get their license plate.

"Ight."

"Lemme See." She said and I zoomed into the plate and screenshoted it. I sent it to Chop cause he was a genius when it came to finding out what plate belonged to who. I could feel her eyes on me and I looked up licking my lips.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, we just can't eat here." I told her and her face grew worried.

"Why? It's not packed or anything like that."

"Nah someone following us, so I need to loose em. We can't be at this spot for long cause ion know if they goin try something." I grabbed my hand as we started walking and just as we started  walking the car moved too, getting out their parking spot. If it was anywhere other then west hills, I would've already made my move but it was too many nosey ass white people and we were by the mall.

"Ohh my gosh I'm finna cry."

"Don't cry." "Imma need you to fasten your pace baby."

"I'm trying..." She said as she started breathing hard and I already knew she was going to start crying. I picked her ass up throwing her on my shoulder before I took off running through the alleys of the different restaurants and back to the parking garage. It took me a minute to find my whip and I smacked my teeth seeing my shit was trashed like a motherfucker.

"They petty as hell." She said looking at it and shaking her head. "You're sure it's not one of your bitches that you done pissed off."

"I only got one bitch, and that's AP." " These petty ass games, goin'  get them killed and thats for sure. I opened my car seeing everything was still in place. "Come on ma' I'm finna drop you off to my place Ight?"

"You finna stay cause I don't wanna be there alone."

"Yeah for sure, I'm staying. I'm just tryna do sum.....you straight tho?" She nodded.

"Yeah I didn't know you could run that fast."

"Well living in the hood, running from the police is considered a sport."