78.

" Kai you goin sleep good tonight so mommy and daddy can have fun?" I asked her as I was taking her a shower. She blabbered something and I started laughing. "Okay, mommy nasty. You excited to see daddy?"

"Ahhhh bkurrruahhhyhhh"

"Girl me too, you missed him?"

"Grrrahluhhhauh."

"Yeah he finna be here in a lil bit don't worry." It had been forever long since me and Kai saw midnight face to face. It was almost a month, me being me I was missing him like crazy. Despite the bullshit that was happening I wanted to show him how much I loved him still. The whole day I had spent my time, cleaning and cooking and setting up the house for his return. I had candles and rose petals, and had gotten a fresh new wax so it was about to go down.

"Ight girl lets get you lotioned up." I said taking her out the baby tub and wrapping her in a warm towel. I walked into her room, even though she was barely in here. Only after taking baths cause all her products was in here.

"So you can smell good and clean, you so cute mamas." I said tickling her making her gums show.

"Show me them gums girl." I laughed as she laughed. She rubbed her eyes a little and I did a prayer, I just hoped she was going to sleep early. Kairi literally had her own schedule. After dressing her, I played with her in her play pen before she ended up falling asleep in there. I chuckled grabbing her and putting her in her crib before turning on my baby monitor.

Deciding to take my own shower I spent a whole hour just for the hell of it. My muscles didn't feel that sore after my shower. I lotioned my body down as well before going into the bathroom. I made the bold decision to start putting on my makeup because I wanted to look so good for him. I wanted a surprise factor because we haven't seen each for what felt like years. I picked up my phone calling him to see where he was at but it took me straight to voicemail. I called again and it did the same thing. I frowned but didn't start tripping, he had told me he was going to be arriving arriving at the house around midnight but it was only ten something thing. I assumed he was still sleep.

"Damn you sexy." I said to myself looking at my body in the sexy ass lingerie. I just couldn't wait.

Meanwhile......

"Bruh her ass so mean now it don't even make sense. On crip ion' be wanting to talk to ha' no mo." I vented seeing Ari calling yet once again. I licked my lips looking around the room, seeing everybody vibing. I was back in the states and only Kayden would throw me a welcome home get together. He just wanted a excuse to turn up....like always. But unlike his other shenanigans, he ain't do the most. Mostly my niggas and a couple of bitches, nun to serious."

"Bruh she just had a baby relax on ha'." Chance said my niggas from out south and I scoffed. "That's how my baby momma was, snapping just to end up crying."

"Yeahs that's ari fa ya. But she been emotional." I chuckled taking another hit from my smoke.

"And congratulations on the baby bro, that's a real blessing."  He said changing the topic and I was glad.

"He'll yeah preciate' it bruh. That's my twin, like the Chinese version of me." I told him pulling out my phone and showing pictures of me and Kai.

"Damn she big as hell na."

"Yeah she finna be four months, the end of the week. Time fly past like a motherfucker."

"Damn that's your baby moms?" Chase asked who was Chance brother. I had swiped and it was a picture of Ari she had sent of Kairi but her face was in the picture. She wore no makeup but she was still fine as hell.