4.

////Arianna Simmons

Buford women correction facility

I heard what happened yesterday, they better be glad I was talking to Patty cause on god I would've thrown sum." Cassie said and I laughed shaking my head cause she was silly. I ran my hands through my hair looking at the little mirror that we had in our cell and I was so happy I had naturally good hair and didn't need to do much. Before getting locked up I most definitely stayed in wigs and weaves but I wasn't goin lie....prison made me love my hair.

"Destiny always tryna beat on small ass people, and you still dragged that bitch....see das a problem right dere." She continued and I let her cause everything she was saying was gold.

"Yes and it made me so mad cause night was there." I rolled my eyes.

"Awl you ain't want ya' man seeing you get out of character." She said giggling cause she was the definition of petty. " he be thinking you a angel." "Nawl you his mammas" She added on with quotation marks.

"Shut up its nothing." I said shaking my head.

"Yep and dem' hickies all over your neck is nothing too. You went with him and by the way y'all be looking at each other it's obvious it's a lot of sexual tension or y'all done did the dirty already."

"Cassandra you just think you know everything huh?" I said with a chuckle and she looked at me with a face before pretending to zip her lips.

"Secret safe with me." She said and I leaned back in my bed looking up before sighing thinking about last night. Everytime I had sex it felt like I was on this natural high that last for weeks on end. I was going to miss him Oso much.

"I'm sad cas." I said breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Why you sad girl?"

"Because I leave in three months and I'm going to be leaving you and night. Y'all kept me sane in this cell foreal, I can't thank you enough." I said as tear fell and I pouted cause I was so emotional. Everybody knew that and that's why I was always the easy target. I might be emotional but bitch I will beat that ass while crying, you know.

"Awl bitch, I love you ho. And  ion got that long after you. We in New York, we goin keep in touch for sure and you can do the same with night." She said rubbing my shoulders and giving me a bear hug.

"And speaking of your mans, he over there. Shower time." She said as she pulled away and I sighed nodding. As we both put on our Nike slides that Tad had bought. He bought me mines first but Cassie birthday was next week so I used my phone call to tell him they got stolen and the next day they had arrived.

I don't even think it was allowed to have any other slippers but the ones provided but we always told the guards it was from commissary.

"Make sure they don't take ya bra mamas." I heard night say and I smacked my teeth rolling my eyes cause he was so annoying.

"You so petty." I simply said shaking my head as I looked around seeing girls already taking their showers. I bit my lip seeing it was so damn full so I went to the sinks doing my nightly routine. I finished just to see half of them gone so I took the shower close to the side and that happened to be where Night was standing. His tall figure over looked everybody and I could tell from last night to this moment he had gotten a fresh hair cut. I started stripping and I turned around putting them by the bench beside me and made sure I had my slides hidden under my clothes.