90.

"Damn sis Yeen even see me?" Mario said with Brooklynn trailing behind her. She was a very shy kid and was always under her daddy.

"I'm sorry I really didn't see y'all, I was tryna finish my heads."

"I see, I see. Fuck wit my girl, her momma said I can't bring her back wit ha hair like this. Ever since you been doin' it she don't even touch ha hair no mo." He said making me chuckle as he moved out the way, picking brooklynn up and putting her in my seat.

"Hey brooklynn." I said and she gave me a small wave before looking at her daddy.

"Say wassup Ari, start using your words."

" wassup Ari." She said and I almost melted. This was the first time I had heard her talk.

"Goin' tell ha what you want."

"I want....I want. Some beads."

"Some beads that's all?"

"Red color."

"Ight I got you mamas." I said as me and Mario laughed. I start conditioning her hair before oiling her scalp then I started making my parts.

"So what you do on your big turn up."

"Nothing, how about a big turn down. I slept the day away."

"Damn you no fun, you was supposed to get pissy drunk."

"I did by myself in my room." I chuckled a lil bit tryna hide the hurt. After breakfast I literally left and went home and drunk every bottle of wine I had.

"Damn Ari, you don't know how to have fun. Memphis niggas know how to get down."

"Awl foreal? I should roll with you sometimes." I said giving him a smile and he nodded his head.

"Hell yeah, let me know when you tryna make that happen."

"Tonight."

"Awl you ready ready."

"Yeah I wanna see what you been bragging about."

"That's fine, I'll be over there round 11. Don't tap out on me na'."

"I ain't, just don't leave me." I told him and he chuckled a lil' bit. He licked his lips and did a one take on me, something he was always doing. I would always try and look the other way cause I couldn't lie and say Mario wasn't attractive because he was.....we just couldn't pass them boundaries.

"You always looking at me like that knowing I'm your friend baby momma."

"Yeah imma nigga at the end of the day, imma still admire you. Don't mean I wanna fuck you." He explained and I nodded slowly as I started braiding Brooklynn's  hair and in less then thirty minutes I was done.  He tried to pay me but I declined as always because he was crew.

"How you running a hair salon and you ain't tryna let people pay you?"

"Because it was no biggie, she welcome to come get her hair done by me, fa free, anytime. So tell ha momma."

"Hell Nawl I ain't, she goin' milk that. But Nawl I appreciate it. Keeping my lil' baby clean, what you wanna eat mamas?" He asked turning to brooklynn who was turning in my stying seat.

"Jalexander."

"JAlexander? I see she Lani number two. Spoiled ass." I said laughing as Mario nodded his head, agreeing.

"Hell yeah. She burning pockets round this bitch. But lemme go, imma hit you fa later." He said leaning and giving me a hug.

"Okay imma be waiting, bye baby."