37.

"Why you jus sitting here? He ain't show?" I heard his deep voice ask me and I heard the seat next to me move and I looked up. I rolled my eyes at him, not intentionally but just because I was already annoyed. Thad was supposed to come and see me for a full whole day because I had been on my best behavior. No fights or disruption for three months and I earn it just for him to not show up. I was sad and was on the verge of crying again because I didn't deserve to be in here and the way he was treating me was disappointing.

"No."

"But we all knew that." I smacked my teeth, closing my my book and I looked at him.

"What do you want from me night? I'm here chilling and you come and try to get me mad because why?"

"Cause you still acting dumb."

"For you saying you don't know who Thad is you sure do like bringing him up."

"Cause you only know him and ion like that." He was talking about me fucking Thaddeus before I got locked up and night supposedly likes me but he was sometimesy.

"and you are not my dude night, we're onl-"

"Only what? Fuckin? Say that shit Arianna." He said and I rolled my eyes rubbing my eyes because I was about to get irritated.

"Okay Night." I simply said grabbing my book and getting up from the seat.

"Simmons." Officer Dayton said and I huffed cause this bitch was always trying to fuck with me. She was the only guard that would put you in the hole for simply rolling your eyes.

"You don't walk from him when he is talking to you. No exiting a room without cuffs or without me or Officer williams. Now can we try this again?" I looked at her trying my hardest not to snap because I had been doing so good. I weighed out my options and decided to walk back to night who held a neutral face. I let him cuff me and I bit my lip looking up to the ceiling trying my hardest not to cry. Whenever I got mad or started thinking about the reason why I have to deal with this whole prison shit made me emotional .

"You good?" Night softly asked as I looked straight, walking in front of him making my way to my cell. I didn't answer cause I no longer felt the need to talk to him. "Arianna....?" He asked once more but in a more low tone and I bit my lip,whipping my hair so my bangs could fall out my face.

" yes?"

"Say you need to go to the nurse." He told me and I bit my cheek looking up to the ceiling in a eye roll.

"But nothing is wrong wit me." He smacked his teeth squeezing that hell out my wrists and I huffed.

"I jus wanna talk to you."

"Stop grabbing me then." I said with a mug and he eased up. I nodded to him as he turned his walkie talkie on and informed the nurse that i was making my way over there because of complaints in the abdomen. He had made up all that of course just to get me alone with him. The nurse office was across the prison and you had to ride on a little bus to get there if you were really sick.